I'm Starting The "suck For Justin Herbert Chant" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Starting The "suck For Justin Herbert Chant"

Defense is going to be too good next year. Forget Tua. Absolutely zero shot.

Maybe Tannehill's shoulder gets totally worse. Maybe we cut him next year. Yeah we have decent players, and wouldn't tank very well.`But we could very well end up with a top 10 pick, and you never know, maybe a team with a qb of the future gets that first pick and is willing to trade out. A lot of young qb's around the league -- you never know

It's a pipe dream but damn it would be nice to get that dude in here. I wouldn't be opposed to doing everything we can to build capital to go all in for him

There is no such thing as no chance at the #1 pick and Tua in the 2020 draft. There's a way how every player can play as good as they can and give 110% on every drive in the 2019 season and the fins will still be virtually guaranteed to get Tua. Gase can call every play perfectly and the shedule can be as weak as it wants to be. All the fins need to get the #1 pick in the 2020 draft is Nathan Peterman. If the Dolphins play Peterman as the starting qb in all 16 games in 2019 Tua can start looking for houses in Miami. I'm telling you - Nathan Peterman is the way. Nathan Peterman is the solution to the fins qb conundrum since Marino. :dead:

Back
Top Bottom