I'm Starting To Feel More Optimistic. I Don't Know Why. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Starting To Feel More Optimistic. I Don't Know Why.

I wish I was.

O line and D line have me GRAVELY concerned. Everybody is hollering QB, but I am much more concerned with the lines.

Especially since they take 9 guys, and we have 3. Tunsil, Taylor, and Godchaux.

And we ain’t fixing them with the draft. Not all of it, half if we do well.

But we picked up two TEs. And a corner (granted, we need a corner). Hmmm.....

The problem with the “Patriot Way” is that it applies to the Patriots.

Which we’re not.

No worries...Jessie Davis can step right in at RT.

71f0cfd9-be63-465d-b2b7-e19c3d21b6a5_text_hi.gif

If Miami kills the draft with OL and DL talent I’ll be feeling good.

If Miami kills the draft with OL and DL talent I’ll be feeling good.
The problem with that is you don't really know if they "killed it" for at least a year or two.

The ppl that think we can realistically get 4 day 1 starting quality guys, in one draft, are delusional.

The problem with that is you don't really know if they "killed it" for at least a year or two.

The ppl that think we can realistically get 4 day 1 starting quality guys, in one draft, are delusional.

False. You’ll know in training camp who can play and who can’t. I can get 4 starters . Don’t see why Grier can’t.

I'm starting to feel more optimistic. It isn't easy but I'm really putting some effort into it.

View attachment 16743
I can understand that...….for the first time in a long time it almost seems like the team has a direction, no more filling holes with expensive FAs and screwing up the cap year after year, no more "win now mentality" when most fans knew we weren't close, and finally addressing the QB position.....a position that has plagued this team for over a decade. With all that said, we are gonna suck balls for the next year or two...heavy drinking permitted.

I'm optimistic about this year solely because a top qb may be in the cards.

I also love defense and I think Miami will have a very solid defense. I'm ecstatic to see Minkah with another off season under his belt.

False. You’ll know in training camp who can play and who can’t. I can get 4 starters . Don’t see why Grier can’t.
And yet no NFL franchise has offered you a job? Hard to understand.

Can you point to an example of a team fielding four starters week one, following a draft recently?

The Thomas/Taylor draft might be an example, but that was decades ago. It's not a common occurrence, as you are suggesting, irrespective of who the GM is.

I’m not optimistic at all. First season in a long time ironically that I have no hope or real interest in and I HATE it.

And yet no NFL franchise has offered you a job? Hard to understand.

Can you point to an example of a team fielding four starters week one, following a draft recently?

The Thomas/Taylor draft might be an example, but that was decades ago. It's not a common occurrence, as you are suggesting, irrespective of who the GM is.
He using forum talk. You know the guys that know everything and can do anything with a football team.

Ray, ignore the noise; you're as entitled to be optimistic as some of the Pavlovian droolers are to hate Tannehill, Ross or the franchise. I enjoy your posts and as Norman Cousins proved with his cancer-riddled wife, optimism and good humor have biological salutary effects on well being.

Back
Top Bottom