I'm Starting To Feel More Optimistic. I Don't Know Why. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Starting To Feel More Optimistic. I Don't Know Why.

"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."

Keep keepin the faith, Ray!:)

Engineers start with the default assumption that the bridge will collapse and then work with proven techniques to ensure that it doesn't. Assuming the Dolphins will screw things up again is a safe place to start given the last two decade history of this franchise. We'll get to watch to see if our new GM and Head Coach are able touse proven techniques to fix the team. It's not optimism or pessimism. It's realism.

Engineers start with the default assumption that the bridge will collapse and then work with proven techniques to ensure that it doesn't. Assuming the Dolphins will screw things up again is a safe place to start given the last two decade history of this franchise. We'll get to watch to see if our new GM and Head Coach are able touse proven techniques to fix the team. It's not optimism or pessimism. It's realism.

Realism: the attitude or practice of accepting a situation as it is and being prepared to deal with it accordingly.

Would you rather practice and prepare with a song in your heart or a thorn in your side?

Those engineers can work with fervor to employ the proven techniques.

And history... well my family history tells me I’m not going to see 60 before my heart explodes. That will happen to me is not a good place to start.

“A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.”

Work it any way you want but why not try to work it with optimism? It costs nothing.

And after 2 decades, any of the tiniest progress should be reason enough to get your spirit on the rise. Cling to these morsels of smart FO moves.

If you are right and history is to repeat itself, at the very least take it in while it’s here for the taking.

Back
Top Bottom