I'm still a joey harrington supporter | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm still a joey harrington supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluehaze said:
Nice post man, that takes some balls :lol: I still think the kid can do good but his performance against the Bills has severely dampered my faith. It also brought into question wether Culpepper had a fair shot. These recievers are so godawful that I don't think any Qb will ever look good with them as his supporting crew. I mean our 3rd reciever Wes Welker is our most dependable reciever on the roster...WTF...

I am sure Saban sees this as well though so I think most likely next year will be a fresh start for both guys and Chambers and Booker both will probably be gone along with Mularkey.

Heres to hoping anyway! :cheers:

I don't think we should get rid of Booker. He's been a big playmaker lately.

Dolfan984 said:
I don't think we should get rid of Booker. He's been a big playmaker lately.

Yea I might bring Booker back just to have some continuity and to provide some insurance in case Hagan doesn't get over the dropsies in order to take over his spot but clearly we need a #1 reciever on this team capable of drawing attention away from the others to open up this offense.

bluehaze said:
Yea I might bring Booker back just to have some continuity and to provide some insurance in case Hagan doesn't get over the dropsies in order to take over his spot but clearly we need a #1 reciever on this team capable of drawing attention away from the others to open up this offense.

Yeah I meant as the #2 or worst case the stopgap #1.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Yeah the ONE SINGLE ball that was deemed catchable thrown Chambers way. When your primary receiver only gets one catchable ball thrown his way, your QB is B-A-D!

I remember two drops off the top of my head so how do you figure only "ONE SINGLE ball was deemed catchable"?

bluehaze said:

We need a TE too.

McMichael is horrible. He can't catch, is scared to death and absolutely does not fit Mularkey's highly illogical scheme!

Good for you. I'll support "Interception" Harrington when he's throwing our defense those ints. Until then, when we are not in the lead, i will cringe every time he drops back to pass.

icephinfan said:
Enough of the Chambers bashing. This thread is about Joey and his bad passes.:lol:

I say the rest of the thread will be about kittens and the scent of fresh towels. 3-2-1 Go!

emocomputerjock said:
I say the rest of the thread will be about kittens and the scent of fresh towels. 3-2-1 Go!

Hey fresh scented towels and Kittens are okay.:lol:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Yeah the ONE SINGLE ball that was deemed catchable thrown Chambers way. When your primary receiver only gets one catchable ball thrown his way, your QB is B-A-D!

.....dude Chambers has been dropping balls all season no matter who the QB was..

as for the why draft troy smith......i draft him and let him sit 2 years and study....then, its simple , we get younger....we have to get younger as a whole.

Slappy8800 said:
Im not gonna be on the bandwagon one week, off the next like some people. I still think Joey can be successful here.

flame away.

i love how you have draft troy smith in your sig also....

i understand the hatred towards him, but in his defense everytime Saban asked him to throw the ball it was AGAINST 40 MPH winds. He played in a dome for 4 years, and has played in hot Miami. That was his first start in those conditions. I am willing to toss that game and evaluate him in the next 2 upcoming games just like Nick and the rest of the crew are. Any given Sunday, u have to look at things as a whole. i still also beleive he can have success here with the right amount of support, but we need some changes in the offseason, starting with the OLINE.

I also promise next week against the Jets will be his best game as a Dolphin, remember i said it. You all can take every amount of money u have and put it on the dolphins to win because i promise we beat the Jets. How impressive did he look in the 4th against them when olindo missed the field goal for the tie? We're gonna kill the jets this week, and he;s gonna have his best performance of the year. You can take that to the bank.

It's good to be an athletic supporter.

amay said:
i understand the hatred towards him, but in his defense everytime Saban asked him to throw the ball it was AGAINST 40 MPH winds. He played in a dome for 4 years, and has played in hot Miami. That was his first start in those conditions. I am willing to toss that game and evaluate him in the next 2 upcoming games just like Nick and the rest of the crew are. Any given Sunday, u have to look at things as a whole. i still also beleive he can have success here with the right amount of support, but we need some changes in the offseason, starting with the OLINE.

he played in chcago and in green bay every year....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom