Im still not missing Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im still not missing Tannehill

ChitownPhins28

Basement Dweller
Reaction score
When he caught that deflected pass for a 10 yard loss, I'm like 'there's our guy'. Did he pick his nose on the bench, too?

Is he accurate? Yes. Can he run fast in a straight line? Yes. Pocket presence? Yeah...No. Poise? Meh.
He just does not have 'IT'.

He’s pretty darn good, does he have his issues? Sure. But he threw 33 TDs this year. When is the last time we had a QB do that. He’s easily a top 12 or so QB in the league. It’s okay to be a good but not great player and that’s exactly what he is

When he caught that deflected pass for a 10 yard loss, I'm like 'there's our guy'. Did he pick his nose on the bench, too?

Is he accurate? Yes. Can he run fast in a straight line? Yes. Pocket presence? Yeah...No. Poise? Meh.
He just does not have 'IT'.
He's been a top 10 QB since starting there and Titans fans love him as opposed to ours who many couldn't do anything but sh1t on him because he wasn't Marino. I'm pretty sure he couldn't care less about your thread.
Titans will cut him for cap reasons, too, before he wins a Super Bowl.
Very insightful, what's next, letting us know that owners with rabid dogs will have them put down before they bring them home for one final night of love and affection?

Still don't miss him, but I root for him because he's a good dude and we did him dirty.

Dolphins havnt had an "it" player at QB for 20yrs. Whether you like him or not Tannehill has been one of the best ones we've seen playing for the Phins since Marino.
That is like saying Tannehill is only a turd when most have been crap.

Dolphins havnt had an "it" player at QB for 20yrs. Whether you like him or not Tannehill has been one of the best ones we've seen playing for the Phins since Marino.
But but but but... but what about Tua?!

Back
Top Bottom