I'm Surprised That no Dolphins Players or Coaches are on this site | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm Surprised That no Dolphins Players or Coaches are on this site

if I played for the Phins.... I'd find a way to be on this site even more. I'd even post topics about myself to see the responses.

Im actually not surprised that players dont post here, why would they do that and open themselves up to media exposure and constantly have to defend themselves? If they do, they remain anonymous, as they should...im sure there are relatives on here that choose to maintain anonymity. You try not to create more problems for yourself or family that way.

Definately. First of all, they are here to do a job, and taking up performance discussions etc on this board would turn into a PR nightmare. I fully understand, and actually appreciate them not posting here because it simply wouldn't work. Sometimes it's all for the better that there exists a distance between fans and players.

That being said, there are obviously people from every part of the Dolphins checking this site, from players to FO people.

I have met players' family and local journalists, and each time I was pleasantly surprised when they said, " Oh, ...you're inFINSible."

Of course they, excused themselves quickly but, it didn't wipe the smile off my face.

It's cool to be famous. :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom