"I'm taking Ryan over Big Ben..." - Crowder | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I'm taking Ryan over Big Ben..." - Crowder

I can't write posts and read them for people but people take whatever message they want to hear out of it rather than actually read and absorb what is written.

Why don't you boycott the site in protest? #TROLLSPOSTSMATTER

rather than attack me how about just attack my points?

the fact that you think I have called Mark sanchez a great NFL QB tells me all I need to know b/c those words have NEVER been posted or spoken by me.

try reading the discussion, I didn't just pull out the college stuff for fun. it was relevant to the discussion taking place.

You have stated unequivocally that you would not have traded Sanchez for even 2 first round picks or for any others than the top 5 or so QBs at that time. If that's not your way of saying that he was great it sure was that you were confident he would turn out to be great. Either way you are hiding behind semantics being obviously dead wrong again in projecting QB potential. And that's all anyone here needs to know

You have stated unequivocally that you would not have traded Sanchez for even 2 first round picks or for any others than the top 5 or so QBs at that time. If that's not your way of saying that he was great it sure was that you were confident he would turn out to be great. Either way you are hiding behind semantics being obviously dead wrong again in projecting QB potential. And that's all anyone here needs to know

Be careful, I don't think Junc likes to be called out. I don't know what "WPA" is but I got a red one from him after I called him out earlier in the tread. I guess instead of looking petty in front of the whole board and just giving my post a thumbs down, he sent me a red square that only I would see.

Exactly what I would expect from a Jets fan. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom