"I'm taking Ryan over Big Ben..." - Crowder | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"I'm taking Ryan over Big Ben..." - Crowder

No one spends as much time as he does talking About divisional rivals, not to mention how much damn knowledge he has about the fins. He doesn't just know #s this dude has legit knowledge of miamis history.

Until he shows me he does this on other message boards, I'm chalking him up as a paid troll to generate traffic for this website, and I won't be wasting my time with him anymore.

I take this as a compliment. Thank you.

why would you not "waste your time" w/ me if you think I am knowledgeable? what is wrong w/ not agreeing w/ the masses? what is wrong w/ healthy debate? sometimes it gets crazy and it's just bashing of other posters but when we stick to the debates it's fun whether people agree w/ me or not.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Nor could Sanchez beat out John David Booty at USC, but at the time it was pointed out to you, it didn't seem to matter. :idk:

and this has what to do w/ the discussion?

I take this as a compliment. Thank you.

Np, still doesn't mean you aren't completly full of ****.

Your a troll, your here to stir up debate and increase traffic, you know it, and I know it. I don't mind a good debate, but debating with someone who is pretty much doing it for trolling purposes is pointless.

And you still haven't answered me, what other forums do you post on?

he got reps in practice, 2007 he redshird. 2008 he competed for the position and finished 3rd then was moved to WR. the next season he competed for the job and lost and went back to WR, he started a bunch of games the following season then became full time starter his senior year. he wasn't moved to WR then forgotten about.

He was the best WR on the team, and something tells me if his competition was John David Booty, he'd have beaten him out easily

Np, still doesn't mean you aren't completly full of ****.

Your a troll, your here to stir up debate and increase traffic, you know it, and I know it. I don't mind a good debate, but debating with someone who is pretty much doing it for trolling purposes is pointless.

And you still haven't answered me, what other forums do you post on?
as of right now 2 others. jetnation.com and jetoffensive.com
Please feel free to check them out

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

He was the best WR on the team, and something tells me if his competition was John David Booty, he'd have beaten him out easily

what does this have to do w/ anything?

time to prove it, you can have every quality you look for but until it's proven on the field it's pretty meaningless.

Well if he can't prove it on the field, maybe he can back up Sam Bradford for next to nothing next season. :idk:

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

No buffalo or pats forums?

You're making it a bad thing that Tannehill couldnt beat out a QB with more experience, but it was fine that Sanchez couldn't. Try to be consistent please

No buffalo or pats forums?

I used to post at the buffalorange.com but there were issues w/ the owner and the site is pretty bad now. No activity, it used to be a great board.

I signed up at a Pats board but haven't posted.

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

You're making it a bad thing that Tannehill couldnt beat out a QB with more experience, but it was fine that Sanchez couldn't. Try to be consistent please

Not at all, nowhere did I say he should have walked in as a redshirt soph and won the starting job. the discussion was about this false notion that Ryan was a WR and became a QB. he was a QB who became a QR then became a QB again. he was recruited there as a QB. he's a tremendous athlete and they used him as a WR rather than just let him hold a clipboard.

He literally pointed it out to by both example and by use Junky. And your consistent answer is, nevermind all that what I am saying NOW is blah blah blah fat mouth.

He literally pointed it out to by both example and by use Junky. And your consistent answer is, nevermind all that what I am saying NOW is blah blah blah fat mouth.

sanchez has nothing to do w/ this discussion. all you have to do is read the actual discussion and what I responded to. I didn't bash Ryan, I pointed out the fact that he was recruited as QB when people try to pretend he is new to the position.

sanchez has nothing to do w/ this discussion. all you have to do is read the actual discussion and what I responded to. I didn't bash Ryan, I pointed out the fact that he was recruited as QB when people try to pretend he is new to the position.

did you or did you not say Tannehill couldn't even beat out his college competition? the answer is yes, you used this a prop in your argument about Tannehill's talent level

Now he pointed out to you that you once argued that Sanchez was a good QB and if not a great one, but you failed to acknowledge that Sanchez too did not beat his competition at college either

He told you exactly what I told you, that you can't have both sides of the street or restrict the parameters of what historical instances are used, especially when you are the first one to do it.

In other words you say **** even you don't believe in unless it suits your purpose fool

did you or did you not say Tannehill couldn't even beat out his college competition? the answer is yes, you used this a prop in your argument about Tannehill's talent level

Now he pointed out to you that you once argued that Sanchez was a good QB and if not a great one, but you failed to acknowledge that Sanchez too did not beat his competition at college either

He told you exactly what I told you, that you can't have both sides of the street or restrict the parameters of what historical instances are used, especially when you are the first one to do it.

In other words you say **** even you don't believe in unless it suits your purpose fool

I simply stated a fact that he was the 3rd QB on the depth chart before they moved him to WR, nowhere did I bash him for it or say that meant he wasn't talented.

Bringing up Sanchez has absolutely nothing to do w/ this argument. the argument was about destroying the false notion that Ryan was a WR converted to QB.

I can't believe I have to explain this yet again but keep thinking what you want, the proof is in the posts.

You can't argue with this troll...as soon as he falls behind on a point, he changes the landscape. It's always the same.

Shorter NYJUNC: LALALALALA it never happened that way only my way stop believing your lying eyes

Back
Top Bottom