I'm thinkin Rams and Steelers in the Super Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm thinkin Rams and Steelers in the Super Bowl

Flyin11

Mark Clayton
Reaction score
Sorry guys...but that's who I'm thinking we'll see this year :rolleyes:

Rams look like it in the NFC, but the Steelers can be had in the AFC - so I'll stick with us for now. :o

Hey Flyin11....

Originally posted by Flyin11
Sorry guys...but that's who I'm thinking we'll see this year :rolleyes:

Don't ever give up hope of our 'phins making it to the big dance!

What scares me about the Stealers is how physical they play. We do not match up well w/them at either of our lines. I'm not saying we couldn't beat them, but it would take a perfect game w/no turnovers just to compete. I like our chance against anyone if it is close in the 4th quarter. Something else I don't like is all the rest the the Bus is getting before the playoffs. No one rb should be in the shap that he will be in come playoff time. Hopefully he carries the ball 40 times in the first game they play.

when the dolphins play............

like they did sunday, they don't match up well with the midget team i used to coach in pop warner!:D

fLYIN11

YOUR NEGATIVITY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GROW SOME BALLS AND SUCK IT UP....DON'T GIVE UP ON THE FISH....BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT....I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT....with an attitude like that I think you belong cheering for the WNBA....with a skirt....COME ON FLYIN11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DW I don't think Flyin is being negative, he is just saying what he thinks will happen. I hope and pray, just as I am sure he does, that we will make it to the Super Bowl, but you have to also step back and look at the league with open eyes. The Steelers showed up and beat the Ravens, then the Rams showed up and beat the Saints.

Our Dophins sent the cheerleaders to play the 49ers. :rolleyes:

HOWEVER, I still think we can get on a three game roll here, and then you never know, anything can happen. Hell Warner could go down with an injury in the next three weeks, end of the run for them. Or the Bus could do more damage to his groin, and Kordell could be running out of the pocket and get slammed to the turf seperating his shoulder...ANYTHING can happen.

So the truth is, we are still in the hunt, just need to step up the ;level of play, and kick some Patriot ass this weekend

Go Phins!!

Originally posted by dolfan87
Our Dolphins sent the cheerleaders to play the 49ers. :rolleyes:

If they would have done that, the cheerleaders would have cared enough to win. :rolleyes:

No - what I think happened was the Colts dressed up like the Dolphins, went to San Fran and threw the game. The Dolphin's plane was detoured to Indianapolis where the Dolphins were forced to play in Colts uniforms. So, as you can see, Fiedler did have an awesome day once again (23/35 325yds 3tds 1int) and the Dolphins went on to beat the Falcons 41-27. :D It was just a warm up for when we play them on the 30th and this THIS TIME it will count! :evil:

Denial is a beautiful thing! :lol:

thats about the only scenario.......

No - what I think happened was the Colts dressed like Dolphins and went to San Fran and threw the game. The Dolphin's plane was detoured to Indianapolis where the Dolphins were forced to play in Colts uniforms. So, as you can see, Fiedler did have an awesome day once again (23/35 325yds 3 tds 1int) beating the Falcons 41-27.

i can accept. how does a team look so good one week, then everything they try 6 days later doesn't even get off the ground?!
being tired was the only thing that i can come up with! the 9ers didn't look THAT good.:confused:

Well the Colts played like crap the previous 5 games, so that can be the only explaination. The teams were switched! :lol:

miadphan13...

I like how you think.......I too was wondering if there were indeed 'imposters' on the field. You may be on to something. Actually,,,,,,,if you think about it, would that be possible???????????? Scandal in San Francisco

Dolfan87 is right...I'm not being negative...I'm still rooting for them to win this weekend and go into the playoffs..but I'm looking at the way other teams are playing..The Steelers picked the hell out of the Ravens D..and they came to play! The Ravens offense is far short from spectacular right now. They don't really have one to be honest. Grbac is in Looney Town and not throwing worth a damn. Pittsburgh on offense has the Bus and even their backups to take some of the load off of Kordell...People said he wouldn't be able to throw against the Ravens D..Well, I have never seen so much confidence that he has throwing the ball now..He has matured..yes their kicker sucks..but it has shown in the past that kickers can easily redeem themselves...As for us...I'm looking at the way we have played...We need to stop the damn turnovers period! :yell: No 1 or 2 Int's a game..0 Ints and 0 fumbles period :fire: That's the only way we will have a chance at winning in the playoffs. Look at our offensive line..In the playoffs you are not facing a high school caliber defensive line..you are facing a very talented and physical defensive line..these teams will be ready to play..Are we? After Sun I'm not so sure...but you can't even get a chance to go to the Bowl unless you get into the playoffs first..so we need to take it 1 step at a time and as this year has shown, anything is possible in the NFL so we will see. I was just looking at the way all the teams are playing right now compared to us..and well..just look at the highlights and videos...

based on our recent post-season history, if I had to bet my house on it, I'd go Rams vs. Steelers ;)

Back
Top Bottom