I'm watching CN8, out of bounds with Lou Tilly!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm watching CN8, out of bounds with Lou Tilly!!

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
9,041
Reaction score
6
Location
S.Jersey
In Philiy, I'm hearing on their show that Miami and Tampa are deep in discussion for a trade out of the #2 for Tampas 1st,2nd,and 3rd rd picks!!! This is coming from a reliable source. I think we will be sitting somewhere else come the 2nd pick in the draft and I would be in love with Saban if he was able to land this deal.
 

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
3,465
Reaction score
1
Location
North of the Border
feelthepain said:
In Philiy, I'm hearing on their show that Miami and Tampa are deep in discussion for a trade out of the #2 for Tampas 1st,2nd,and 3rd rd picks!!! This is coming from a reliable source. I think we will be sitting somewhere else come the 2nd pick in the draft and I would be in love with Saban if he was able to land this deal.

Do you think this is a better deal than Minny's 2 firsts? I am not sure........
 

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
6,263
Reaction score
3
No- but it gives us a better chance to grab Ronnie or even Mike Williams.
 

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
6,263
Reaction score
3
P.S. This deal will likely be off if SF takes Smith (likely)

Unless they are trading up for Ronnie!! No Nick dont do it!!
 

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
36,119
Reaction score
3,456
Location
120 mi west of Costa Rica
pigskinguy said:
Do you think this is a better deal than Minny's 2 firsts? I am not sure........
Tuff call. With this trade we would be guaranteed to get one of the Top 3 RBs, while at #7 we might have to go a different direction with a player. I would love for either trade to happen.
 

Agent51

Practice Squad
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
5,589
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Hawai'i
pigskinguy said:
Do you think this is a better deal than Minny's 2 firsts? I am not sure........

Depends on who people want. I'd rather be at 7 and have an extra 1st rounder than 5 and not, especially if we could still take a RB at 7, if we couldn't, then I'd want the 5th, because first and foremost I want a RB round 1
 

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
6,263
Reaction score
3
Dont forget, T. Bay's 2nd and 3rd rounders are very high in those respective rounds.
 

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
3,465
Reaction score
1
Location
North of the Border
Nublar7 said:
Tuff call. With this trade we would be guaranteed to get one of the Top 3 RBs, while at #7 we might have to go a different direction with a player. I would love for either trade to happen.

I don't know why, it's just a hunch, but I feel pretty confident that one of the 3 rb's will be there at 7.
I'm not as confident that is the direction Saban would go anyway.
 

infiltrateib

TV Doctor
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
2,095
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
Bay Area, CA
At #5 we might still be able to land Brown. Caddy would be a near certainty.

Tempting. I like that we're in the driver's seat here. You want Braylon? Fight it out with Minnesota and let me know in 13 minutes who has the better deal.
 

pigskinguy

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
3,465
Reaction score
1
Location
North of the Border
Agent51 said:
Depends on who people want. I'd rather be at 7 and have an extra 1st rounder than 5 and not, especially if we could still take a RB at 7, if we couldn't, then I'd want the 5th, because first and foremost I want a RB round 1
That's my problem. I can't decide what I want in the first round..........it changes everyday.
 

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
9,041
Reaction score
6
Location
S.Jersey
I think both Tampa and Minn are going to battle to get this 2nd pick, BTW they also said that rhe 9ers are back on the Arron Rogers and this is almost a sure thing. He wants far less money then Smith and that goes a long ways in 9er country.
 

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Location
CANADA
feelthepain said:
In Philiy, I'm hearing on their show that Miami and Tampa are deep in discussion for a trade out of the #2 for Tampas 1st,2nd,and 3rd rd picks!!! This is coming from a reliable source. I think we will be sitting somewhere else come the 2nd pick in the draft and I would be in love with Saban if he was able to land this deal.
As long as they don't want Ronnie, great news!!!!!!!!!!!
 

theFreak41

Starter
Joined
Aug 22, 2004
Messages
343
Reaction score
92
I would JUMP at this deal. Imagine, dropping down to 5, getting the Running Back we've wanted all along (I'm guessing), saving money, getting another 2nd and another 3rd rounder? The idea of actually prefering Ronnie Brown to the other RB's is what makes this deal potentially better than the Minny deal.

Jeez, we could take Brown with the 5th, a wideout with one of the seconds, and a QB with the other second...
 
Top Bottom