im watching the Bills/Ravens will give a report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

im watching the Bills/Ravens will give a report

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
first possession Redman got them a few first downs to mid field and coy wire had good coverage to block an easy pass on 3rd and 6. they punted to the 9 yard line where drew and co. take over.

First run by olindas gary (henry not playing) stuffed by baltimore. 2nd play run is stuffed also. 3rd and long, time out? time out on a planned offensive first drive? oh well. illegal procedure aginast the Bills. Not very pretty so far.
3rd and long incomplete. good protection by Bills line but good coverage also for baltimore. Bills punt baltimore player runs into kicker but was blocked into him. no penalty baltimore at the bills 45. so far Baltimore seems to control the lines of scrimmage a little better but not by much.

jamal Lewis has had a couple of nice 5 -8 yard runs up the gut so far. Lewis stuffed on the second play.
3rd down and 2 and redman had plenty of time and found marcus robinson for an 18 yard gain.
Lewis bulls for a one or two yard gain. big hit. Ravens at the Bills 20.
Jones TE gets a big misdirection play down to the 3 yard line. baltimore is really controlling the scrimmage. Lewis up gut for another 1 or 2 yds. ball on teh one.
Lewis scores! Baltimore 7-Bills 0

Ravens kicked off to buffalo and great return by buffalo to the 45 yards line. uh oh satelite lost .

got it on radio.
Ravens contorlling the line of scrimmage bigtime and Bills got a holding penalty. Drew is getting shut down so far. Bills punt and punt to the five yard line. so far bills special teams looking decent. Baltimore is controlling the game though. Bills use there second time out already! on defense too. So far bills defense is getting moved on. i like Baltimore so far. there offensive line is looking good.
Ravens at teh 5.
Ravens run for 4 to the 9.
clements supposeldy intercepted, yes he did, great play buffalo on the raven14
Ravens stuff Gary bigtime and maybe lose a yard.

Moulds gets a reception to the 8 yd line.
3rd and 4 ....draw play to sammy morris and gets a first down but flag and its against the ravens.
first and goal for buffalo on teh 2.
olandis gary TD with sam gash leading up the middle. tied 7-7

Bills back in it with a great play by clements. he ripped it away from taylor.
Ravens return to 35 but holding will bring back to 16.

REdman sacked after waiting too long. sack by schoebel and someone else. must of been good coverage loss of 9.
Chester taylor runs left for about 3 or 4.
yes sam adams is a fat tub of goo and is running to the sidelines already he is gassed. :lol: :lol:
redman throws to lewis over middle for a gain to the 20 but way short for first. 4th down`punt, clarence colemen return for 13 yard return, flag for buffalo taking it to the (holding) antwan winfield, ball on the21.
Drew running out of the eye a bit. drew over the middle to TE for 5 yds. Cambell
Gary runs left for 5 yard gain on a nice littel run for a first down. the tide has turned a little and buffalo is settled in a bit. still long way to go for TD ball on 32.

Bills run right wide and gary turns corner for a 3 or 4 yard gain.
penalty bills illegal block in back by williams

bledsoe throws screen pass and broken up by baltimre nasty hit.
2nd and 17. Bledsoe in shotgun and rolls right on blitz and gets it to moulds 3rd and 7. nice play when blitz was coming.
bledsoe in shotgun. caught by sammy morrris but short of first down. Bills punting.

Great punt all the way into the endzone. wow that was far. ravens on the 20 yd line.
anthony wirght at QB for baltimore. pass thrown for Incomplete. ryan denney in there at his feet.
2nd and 10
chester taylor gets 9 yard run.
3rd and 1. roll out right and quick pass for 5 yds. 1st down.
going deep pump fake by wright way incomplete but pass interference for the bills. K. thomas whoever he is ball on the 40
Run up gut but stuffed. k. mckenzie on tackle.
2nd and 10 wright makes wide pass to right to taylor along sideline for short gain. Wright gets sacked mckenzie at first he misses and spoon gets him
ravens punt bills get decent return of 12.

marv levy and steve tasker on the coverage. arghhhhhh!
alex van pelt at QB. :lol: :lol: :lol: 12 men in the huddle on buffalo! excuse me while i laugh. ball on 33. Pelt gets it off just in time over middle to RB and he gets away for 1st down.
Bills run left and get stuffed. they have not run the ball at all that well other than garys one nice run.

pelt in shotgun. 3rd and 5 and penalty delay of gain. no false start. buffalo is penalty ridden. 3rd and 9
Pelt throws a long one to clarence colemen down left side. bills at the 25.
run between the guards for 4 by Burns? huh.
misdirection draw to burns for another 4. 3rd and 1 or 2 at the 16

Burns stuffed for a loss. man bills line caved on that one.
FG by Lindell Bills 10 Ravens 7.

Actually Burns ran that inside when he should ahve bounced it outside. He would have made the 1st down

gonna do baltimore's offense and i am out.

Ravens return to 25. Wright at QB for baltimore.
so far the bills dont look all that imposing but have made a few big plays to make up for crappy play. chester taylor carried for 2 yds and incomplete pass. 3rd and 8 complete pass but short for first down.

well bills didnt show me anything great except making a few big plays to make up for a lot of mistakes. but drew wasnt all that good against the starters for baltimore.

I'm so football starved, I read the entire thing. This is probably a game that I wouldn't even watch in the regular season. Yet, here I sit reading play by play on a message board.

At this rate, I'm going to have burnout by October. :lol:

And yet...

Their starters were able to score?

I wonder what that feels like.

Granted we were without Fiedler...but they were without Henry and then tried running over passing anyway.

BTW its 10 - 7 at half still baltimore had a chance for a field goal but blew it. stover sucks man!:lol:

Originally posted by dolphan
And yet...

Their starters were able to score?

I wonder what that feels like.

Granted we were without Fiedler...but they were without Henry and then tried running over passing anyway.

their starters got to start at the baltimore 10 yd line cus of nate clements int. takeaway from the reciever. baltmore was totally controlling both lines of scrimmage until clements made that play. Buffalo was very sloppy and had alot of stupid penalties. i mean real stupid.

Isn't Clements a starter?

So I ask again...

there starters were able to score?

Back
Top Bottom