im watching the Bills/Ravens will give a report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

im watching the Bills/Ravens will give a report

Kyle Boller threw a beautiful pass down the middle to the FB #44 and he caught it but the bills player landed on his leg and he broke his leg. that sucks. young mans year is done basically.

The only thing I'm taking out of this game is that our special teams looked great throughout...Antonio Brown is one of the fastest players I have ever seen, did you see that return?, he was a blur:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, our starting offense scored the first TD. Doesn't matter that it was only a 14 yd drive.........what matters is that a turnover was created by our D and the opportunity was cashed in by the offense.

However, it's pre-season and we've come out healthy, which I value more

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Yes, our starting offense scored the first TD. Doesn't matter that it was only a 14 yd drive.........what matters is that a turnover was created by our D and the opportunity was cashed in by the offense.

However, it's pre-season and we've come out healthy, which I value more

Ths is what I've been saying all the time. The upgrade in D will make up for the loss of Price. When our D creates tons of TO's it gives our O a lot of chances to score.

Originally posted by justafan

Ths is what I've been saying all the time. The upgrade in D will make up for the loss of Price. When our D creates tons of TO's it gives our O a lot of chances to score.

Yes, and you must be thrilled that this preseason game has finally proven you to be correct beyond all doubt.

You have thoroughly and completely dominated the mighty Baltimore Ravens!

The offense moved up and down the field, the defense stuffed the opponent at will!

It was poetry!

Justagetaclue

Originally posted by zachseau13

Yes, and you must be thrilled that this preseason game has finally proven you to be correct beyond all doubt.

You have thoroughly and completely dominated the mighty Baltimore Ravens!

The offense moved up and down the field, the defense stuffed the opponent at will!

It was poetry!

Justagetaclue

did he say any of that?...no...you're just being an asshat....the defense did look good for their first time together....does it mean anything in the regular season?...no, but he has a right to get excited about the D....they will obviously improve greatly just by Spikes' presence alone

Circle,

Did you read his post?

He reached an extremely far-reaching conclusion

"The upgrade in D will make up for the loss of Price. When our D creates tons of TO's it gives our O a lot of chances to score."

as a result of one turnover in one preseason game.

One turnover in one preseason game.

If you think that is a well-reasoned conclusion then you are entitled to your opinion.

But this is not the smack forum.

Originally posted by zachseau13
Circle,

Did you read his post?

He reached an extremely far-reaching conclusion

"The upgrade in D will make up for the loss of Price. When our D creates tons of TO's it gives our O a lot of chances to score."

as a result of one turnover in one preseason game.

One turnover in one preseason game.

If you think that is a well-reasoned conclusion then you are entitled to your opinion.

But this is not the smack forum.

I hear what you're saying, but you know as well as I do that us Bill fans have been saying that ever since we signed these guys....Price was good, but if i had a choice between a #2 receiver, and a defense, I'd take a defense

Back
Top Bottom