Imagine A Past Dolphin As The Next Potus | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Imagine A Past Dolphin As The Next Potus

Mercury Morris would open up a trade agreement with South America to have their "marching powder" brought into the U.S. and made legally available at a reduced price.

Disclaimer: Not that I condone the marching powder anymore. Maybe when I was in my 20s.....

Bet he would

Garo Yepremian wouldn't be able to pass anything.

Sammie Smith would fumble his responsibilities.

Brian Cox would fight any Bill making it to his desk.

Jake Scott would pick off his political opponents.

Larry Csonka would choose Jim Kiick as his running mate.
Garo’s pass LOL

Last edited:
Ricky Williams would legalize marijuana and psychedelics.

Kenny Stills would actually attempt to do something about police brutality.

Chris Chambers would introduce a special training program to make our military faster and better atheletes overall.

Not sure what Jason Taylor would do, but move over, Kennedy! He'd automatically become the most handsome American President ever. :lol:

Jim Jensen would encourage America to learn multiple skills in order to help the country more.

Not sure about Channing Crowder or Sam Madison for President, but being such great trash talkers, they'll make for an interesting pair of edgy speech writers and give the President some flair.

Not a player, but Tom Olivadotti (former terrible defensive coordinator during the Shula era for thr younger fans) would ruin the country and we'd be overrun by China, Russia, and/or the Nazis within a month. Similar to The Man In the High Castle. Great show btw.

Last edited:
Stephen Ross would make the NY Jets America's team and make the Dallas Cowboys irrelevant.

Culpepper would make "Gandhi" required reading in every secondary school Phys Ed class.

Back
Top Bottom