Imagine if you were Peyton Manning in this situation... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Imagine if you were Peyton Manning in this situation...

catch22

New Mexico Fin Fan
Reaction score
...would you have signed with Miami (or Denver) before even checking your other possible options/leveraging for the best deal??? Did many of you guys honestly think Peyton was going to sign in Miami without testing the water elsewhere first. Seriously?????

Calm down guys, we'll get a chance. The truth is very simple. it is one of two things.

1)Peyton did not have a solid decision of where he wanted to play before he was dropped by the Colts
Or
2)Peyton has ideas of where he would like to play but wants to make sure he gets the best contract and make sure he is not selling another team short before he checks them out.

I highly doubt we will go from the team most likely to sign Peyton, to the point where we don't even get a chance to sit down with him. I still think our chances are 50/50. If we don't get Peyton we have a good chance at getting Flynn. what teams are left that would be better for Flynn at this point if we want him?

I am just happy I am not a jets fan and stuck with Sanchez forever.

Back
Top Bottom