Imagine if...

tay0365

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Just thinking, imagine if things went our way this year, Miami won just enough to get in the playoffs with Fitz (We want Tua learning and healing).

In the playoffs we do what the Giants did when they won their last two Superbowls and get hot, to win each week to reach the SB.

In the Superbowl Fitzmagic turns to Fitztragic, and puts us in a 21 point deficit, and for the 2nd time Tua comes off the bench to bring Miami back, and win the big game and start his career.

Lol...What can I say, almost time to leave work to my nightly lockup, and these are the things I think about in my boredom.

fansinceGWilson

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Just thinking, imagine if things went our way this year, Miami won just enough to get in the playoffs with Fitz (We want Tua learning and healing).

In the playoffs we do what the Giants did when they won their last two Superbowls and get hot, to win each week to reach the SB.

In the Superbowl Fitzmagic turns to Fitztragic, and puts us in a 21 point deficit, and for the 2nd time Tua comes off the bench to bring Miami back, and win the big game and start his career.

Lol...What can I say, almost time to leave work to my nightly lockup, and these are the things I think about in my boredom.
If everything we t .Miami's way, yeah. But almost all 32 teams can say that. Still, love the optimism

Adam Strange

Question Authority
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Miami has never been the darkhorse playoff team that gets hot. Off the top of my head, I think the Dolphins have never advanced past the divisional round when they’ve gone into the playoffs as a wildcard. And the notion that Fitzpatrick is going to do what Marino couldn’t— lol.

The Goat

Escape Goat
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

Don't let anyone bring you down, brother. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things.

Digital

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

Or maybe if Fitzmagic does all the work over 16 games to get us here, he continues his hot streak for a few more games and is the hero?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom