Imagine if... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Imagine if...

Lurking, I must be on a bad trip because I have a stronger belief that we will make the playoffs this year than I have had in a long time.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it is likely. But by the 2013/2014 season I consider it inevitable. Bills are the only roadblock I see.

Do you know how many playoff appearances Fitz has in his career?

And odds are good that continues, but you never know, there is aways a 1st time.

Miami is probably going to be putting on the field a lot of young players, and new players learning new plays on another team, but if you look at what Miami did in the off season, this Defense could be brutal to pass at if they can at least generate pressure (Don't even have to be sacks), with many players that can play the run very well now in the front 7.

On offense if Preston Williams comes back, I really like the combination of Parker-Williams-Wilson-Gesicki, receiving, and with Howard-Breida running the ball.

Odds are slim concidering how our O-line might play, but it still does mean
images.jpeg-8.jpg

Remember: The guy that only went to the playoffs just once in his career... Still went once. There could be a 1st time for Fitz.

Last edited:
you know what I find myself imagining..the implosion of the Texans and what we could ransom for a top 5 pick.

I’m already on record stating that they are a worse team than many choose to believe.

Bottom 5 worse? IDK about that. But if Watson ever misses substantial time, I definitely can see it.

I’m already on record stating that they are a worse team than many choose to believe.

Bottom 5 worse? IDK about that. But if Watson ever misses substantial time, I definitely can see it.
Yeah he’s gotta miss time for the dream to come true...

you know I go to a Texans board every day, just to see signs of mutiny, I mean the situation is quite fascinating for us, it could be just as impactful to our team as anything we will accomplish this year, that fanbase is ready to pounce at first blood.

I mean he is a bit fragile as a player..

I think the Texans will be much worse then people think this year.

Lurking, I must be on a bad trip because I have a stronger belief that we will make the playoffs this year than I have had in a long time.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it is likely. But by the 2013/2014 season I consider it inevitable. Bills are the only roadblock I see.
I’ve had that proverbial trip for quite some time

Well,
Just thinking, imagine if things went our way this year, Miami won just enough to get in the playoffs with Fitz (We want Tua learning and healing).

In the playoffs we do what the Giants did when they won their last two Superbowls and get hot, to win each week to reach the SB.

In the Superbowl Fitzmagic turns to Fitztragic, and puts us in a 21 point deficit, and for the 2nd time Tua comes off the bench to bring Miami back, and win the big game and start his career.

Lol...What can I say, almost time to leave work to my nightly lockup, and these are the things I think about in my boredom.
Well, no one expected the 49ers to make it to the super bowl last year. Optimistic fans were predicting 9 or 10 wins and maybe a wildcard berth.

I think SF was ahead of where Miami is in its rebuild, though. They already had the makings of a good offensive and defensive line. Then they added Bosa.

But you never know. Maybe Miami wins some early games that are unexpected, young players gell and the team goes on a run.

Do you know how many playoff appearances Fitz has in his career?
giphy.gif

Well,

Well, no one expected the 49ers to make it to the super bowl last year. Optimistic fans were predicting 9 or 10 wins and maybe a wildcard berth.

I think SF was ahead of where Miami is in its rebuild, though. They already had the makings of a good offensive and defensive line. Then they added Bosa.

But you never know. Maybe Miami wins some early games that are unexpected, young players gell and the team goes on a run.

Exactly, very crazy things happen each year where teams not expected to even compete, go all the way.

The Rams, that later became the greatest show on turf, wasn't even expected to be among the best in their division, a SB winner...Surprise

When the 49ers won their 1st SB, nobody even expected much from them, especially with that unknown mediocre QB by the name Montana.

The Patriots team that won their 1st SB, were expected to be a 7, maybe at best 9 wins team if Bledsoe got hot...Though I know they did also havena great video filming team that were crucial to success.

-You never know-

Back
Top Bottom