Imagine this....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Imagine this.......

DreamWeaver

Corporate Time-Stealin' Weasel
Reaction score
Allright....I've had several cups of coffee this morning and have been arguing with a Cleveland fan in my office and this just hit me. Totally spitballing here....

say Cleveland forces Winslow to repay the 9M that he may owe for violating his contract by riding a motorcycle. McMichael is looking for a monster pay day....maybe we ante up, maybe we don't.....is there a scenario that we can see playing out where K2 returns to Miami in Dolphins uni?

Let me have it!:D

DreamWeaver said:
Allright....I've had several cups of coffee this morning and have been arguing with a Cleveland fan in my office and this just hit me. Totally spitballing here....

say Cleveland forces Winslow to repay the 9M that he may owe for violating his contract by riding a motorcycle. McMichael is looking for a monster pay day....maybe we ante up, maybe we don't.....is there a scenario that we can see playing out where K2 returns to Miami in Dolphins uni?

no way cleveland gets rid of him. I'm a freakin soldier. I'm a freakin dare devil. I'm a freakin stunt man. :roflmao:

HelloMotto said:
no way cleveland gets rid of him. I'm a freakin soldier. I'm a freakin dare devil. I'm a freakin stunt man. :roflmao:
Now that's funny!

As to the orig poster, I highly doubt they let him walk. That being said, even if they do let him walk I don't want him or his attitude on this team.

nicely put. hes proven to be nothing but a shockey clone, who cant stay healthy, and cant handle then pressure that comes along with being touted coming into the nfl, hes to immature. youd think with a father like he has, he wouldnt have such a bull**** attitude too

K2 is the man... but it isn't going to happen.

Never has a TE come into this leage with so much potential... he is jsut wasting it.

agreed. hes got sh#t for brains. kinda like jay williams the kid from duke. your getting paid enough money, stay away from motorcycles!

Yeah, his career has been nothing short of a disaster. I'm not even sure how long he's gonna be out...I'd rather sign Randy anyway but I think that situation is gonna get ugly. Who is McMike's agent?

hopefully if we use randy correctly and get him the ball, and saban gets this thing going in the right direction, mcmike will smarten up and sign his *** here without burning a hole in our wallet

I hate Winslow. It hurts to say it, I'm a huge UM fan. He's a prima donna and a guy who loves to talk, even when he doesn't produce. If any of you have read the book 'Cane Mutiny, you know what I'm talking about. The guy stopped attending practice to look himself up on the internet. Narcissistic? Quite.

DreamWeaver said:

I only have had one but already we have acquired Shockey and Winslow.The day looks promising.

Saban4prez said:
lets not go that far. an injury is an injury. winslow was never given a chance.
He is pretty stupid though.
Last year's injury is all right, he got hurt during a practice or preseason game or something. It sucked for all Cleveland fans (and especially for Butch Davis) because their playbook was adapted to take advantage of the great pass-catching tight end. He was placed on IR.
This year, with a completely different Browns team and coaching staff he drives recklessly (his helmet wasn't even tied on). We don't know how long he'll be out or if it's even serious but it is downright stupid. It also goes against his contract, the same contract that allows him to make more money than Tony Gonzalez, a guy that's continuously proven to be the best tight end in the league.

Saban4prez said:
lets not go that far. an injury is an injury. winslow was never given a chance.

He will be a bust. Not for lack of talent. But for lack of intelligence. Lack of humblness. And for lacking the ability to stay healthy.
But mostly lack of intelligence. Winslow simply doesn't get it.

Back
Top Bottom