IMHO.. We need Fitz back for 2021 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IMHO.. We need Fitz back for 2021

Flores' mistake was bring Chan here...just for Fitz....set the WHOLE offense behind a year in development....
Flores' next move in a OC and how the draft goes will determine a lot about our and his future...

Last edited:
I love that he not only got one but played awesome in his 2.75 games - helping them get home field w the win over Minny. His QBR was almost the same as Mahomes and he was hitting Hill and Kelce w bombs too. Love Matt Moore. Great guy.
Thank God someone else gets it on here! Matt Moore is one of my favorite Journeymen of all time. It is so funny we have had such awesome back up QBs as of late.

He was holding a clipboard here before KC courted him.

It's Fitz time to go...

It's Tua's time to sh*t or get off the pot...

Once he has all the "accoutrements" a QB needs to be successful, and if he's still not showing up for dinner then...

tenor.gif

I’m ok with bringing back Fitz as long as there is 100%, absolutely no going to the bullpen. I’m ok with what happened this year, Tua is a rookie and we were playing for something. However that’s not a good plan going forward. 1 QB in 2021 Tua Tagovailoa and I expect the offense to be tailored to his strengths. Personally I think Fitz wants to play and he’ll try to find a situation that suits him but it might be tough. I think he’s only come back here Isg all options are exhausted and they still want him.

Don’t care either way, just glad CG is gone.

if Tua does a 3 and out first half someone will come in and relieve him, be it Fitz or someone else.
This is kind of a good point. If the reason you don’t want Fitz is Flo going to the bullpen (which I agree, I don’t want him doing that either) maybe you’re saying you don’t want a veteran backup? I would hope Tua is playing so well this isn’t even a possibility more than I hope there isn’t an option. I mean what are we doing here?

It's Fitz time to go...

It's Tua's time to sh*t or get off the pot...

Once he has all the "accoutrements" a QB needs to be successful, and if he's still not showing up for dinner then...

tenor.gif
You know he will never be held accountable. They will always find that one clip to prove that he has it. Currently it is the pass to Grant. Just like Tannehill had the pass to stills against seattle.

Thank God someone else gets it on here! Matt Moore is one of my favorite Journeymen of all time. It is so funny we have had such awesome back up QBs as of late.

He was holding a clipboard here before KC courted him.

So you are basically saying everyone else is wrong in his thread except this guy. You two are the voices of reason amongst all this madness !! OK...

You know he will never be held accountable. They will always find that one clip to prove that he has it. Currently it is the pass to Grant. Just like Tannehill had the pass to stills against seattle.
giphy.gif

We just installed and ran an offense for a 37 year old veteran jag. Despite a top 5 pick qb who they said even gives us the better chance to win.

that’s enough for me to say don’t even think about bringing fitz back in the building. His oc is gone he needs to go too. Cause I will be damned if I’m gonna watch 16 games of an offense designed for fitz again.

it’s possible that Miami didn’t evolve the tua ask over the season cause he showed flags but 2021 needs to be tua front and center.

and they need to start with an offense that is built around tuas strengths be it route concepts to qb ask even.

it’s not that hard. Install and run the offense that fits your top 5 pick qb.

you need answers

My two cents: send Fitz down the road. It's Tua's team and we appreciate all Fitz has done. Time to move on with a younger, more dynamic backup if at all possible.

Back
Top Bottom