IMHO.. We need Fitz back for 2021 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IMHO.. We need Fitz back for 2021

Here's our list of NFL FA QB's 2021:

View attachment 62544
Who on that list could come here and do a better job than Fitzpatrick...keeping in mind that if they could do a better job than Fitzpatrick then Tua would have to be looking over both shoulders.

Who on that list could come here and do a better job than Fitzpatrick...keeping in mind that if they could do a better job than Fitzpatrick then Tua would have to be looking over both shoulders.
Fitz as a long term starter if needed would be more suspect than a guy like Brissett who still may have some upside. I would look to sign a guy like Brissett.

Draft Davonta Smith @#3 ... and hope Tua makes the accelerated giant leap that took Josh Allen3 years to do once he had Diggs.
Allen's was not that bad yr 2 either. He was pretty good yr 2..not like yr 3 but he was on his way..

Fitz as a long term starter if needed would be more suspect than a guy like Brissett who still may have some upside. I would look to sign a guy like Brissett.
Either way u look at it Brissett probably better than Tua..I was shock colts sign rivers. U got bring in good competition for Tua..

Either way u look at it Brissett probably better than Tua..I was shock colts sign rivers. U got bring in good competition for Tua..
Brissett may be better than Tua today. Tua has the much higher ceiling and that’s what the Fins front office and fan base are counting on.

Fitz has done everything we could ask him to do in Miami, based on his talent level skill set. He is a great back up qb. If Tua is the qb we think he is we are going to one of the better teams in the league. So Tua gets banged up week 12 next yr will miss two starts , I want Fitz to step in . The team loves him, and could hold the job till Tua is healthy. If Fitz is viewed as a threat to Tua next yr we have a qb problem.Give him 6 million and tell him to continue to be his clown self. We have our Don Strock, Earl Marroll

Brissett may be better than Tua today. Tua has the much higher ceiling and that’s what the Fins front office and fan base are counting on.
Well I am not against Tua but yr 2 he need step his game up.. I don't know what ceiling Tua got right now.. I am more worry about Tua than Fitzpatrick that bad

If I am Flores I build my offence to improve Tuas game and then I bring in the best backup I can find in the NFL that can win with the same game plan I built for Tua. This is the NFL folks it's all about winning today regardless of who is under center. Tua goes down, does not develop you better have a backup plan in your pocket and not some late round rookie QB to make your QB feel good.

If I am Flores I build my offence to improve Tuas game and then I bring in the best backup I can find in the NFL that can win with the same game plan I built for Tua. This is the NFL folks it's all about winning today regardless of who is under center. Tua goes down, does not develop you better have a backup plan in your pocket and not some late round rookie QB to make your QB feel good.

agree. the purpose is to win not have players feel good.

In all do respect.. dolphins are ask Fitzpatrick to do to much.. be backup,mentor and come in and win games. When Tua dont play good.. sound like Fitzpatrick should almost be starter..Tua and Fitzpatrick ain't going work out..

I doubt TT will need to look over his shoulder, even if RF returns. He's the starter and should be MUCH better in '21. *IF* Flo values the relationship between TT and RF, and, *IF* he values RF as a backup, so be it. But I have no concern about RF overtaking him or, during the season, replacing him. Not accusing you of this but some want a QB who can 'compete'/challenge TT to make him better. Ummm, unless it's RF

Except Flores uses Fitzpatrick as a safety blanket. And that filters down to the QB room.
Eventually Tua has earn and learn his stripes. And you don't do that if you are being pulled to watch a 38 year old bail out his coach.

Tua doesn't need the training wheels of Fitzpatrick and Flores doesn't need his safety blanket.

Fish or get off the boat. Tannehill was allowed to sink or swim, Henne and so on. Only until Fitzpatrick showed up is the thought of splitting reps or babysitting a young QB a concern. Just nuts.

Cut the umbilical cord. Get off of moms teet.

Fitz has done everything we could ask him to do in Miami, based on his talent level skill set. He is a great back up qb. If Tua is the qb we think he is we are going to one of the better teams in the league. So Tua gets banged up week 12 next yr will miss two starts , I want Fitz to step in . The team loves him, and could hold the job till Tua is healthy. If Fitz is viewed as a threat to Tua next yr we have a qb problem.Give him 6 million and tell him to continue to be his clown self. We have our Don Strock, Earl Marroll

What a insult to Don Stock.

Shame.

Back
Top Bottom