IMO I believe Tannehill is gunna be a star. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IMO I believe Tannehill is gunna be a star.

TheDeadGirl_666

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I love his zip on his throw,s and can get outside the pocket and throw on the run. This kid is special. Go Phins XD

Youre continuing to post, so I guess you may be real. But, I gotta say, that avitar you originally had was disturbing. I dont know how you were allowed to have that. I mean, was that real? I hope it was a scene from a movie or something. The one you have now with the ladybug is fine.

Nevertheless, welcome aboard. Agree on Tannehill.

Was a movie movie scene from a zombie movie. Lmao I got it off the images. I changed it anyway.....lmao my 1st post.... I no its lame but had to pop my cherry. XD

I hope so...maybe he can lead Miami to their first 40+ point game in 9 years. If you think that's bad though....The Redskins haven't scored 40+ since 2001. Anyways, Tannehill seems to be better than Henne already...so I guess that's a start.

Youre continuing to post, so I guess you may be real. But, I gotta say, that avitar you originally had was disturbing. I dont know how you were allowed to have that. I mean, was that real? I hope it was a scene from a movie or something. The one you have now with the ladybug is fine.

Nevertheless, welcome aboard. Agree on Tannehill.

What was the old avatar? Whatever it was this one is sick, in a cool way... :up:

Also agree.. Tannehill has the ability to be the best QB in this draft.

He looks pretty good already. He seems very calm, poised & focused, much more so than the last 3-4 qb's we've drafted.

He will just get better I think. He really is in the perfect situation. You couldn't script it any better for him with his college head coach & QB coach here to guide him along with basically almost the same offense. He even has his #1 wr here

I really hope he is the one finally. I have noticed, he does lock onto recivers at times. Guess what, almost every rookie and about half ot the NFL starters do it at times too. All you can ask is he continues to grow and stays safe off the field. I am all for starting him and living with the results. I have been a fan since 1971, I can wait another year or two for this all to come together.

He looks pretty good already. He seems very calm, poised & focused, much more so than the last 3-4 qb's we've drafted.

He will just get better I think. He really is in the perfect situation. You couldn't script it any better for him with his college head coach & QB coach here to guide him along with basically almost the same offense. He even has his #1 wr here

The fact that he only has been a dolphin for about 4 weeks and he is already closing the gap between Moore very quickly. I expect him to be named the staring QB when its all said and done. Tannehills ceiling so far looks to be very high.

Back
Top Bottom