Important Update On Favre | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Important Update On Favre

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
I have just heard that Favre has reaggravated his injury to his knee and will NOT play tonight. Doug Pederson is taking snaps and according to Mike Sherman is ready to go. No word yet on what Favre was doing when he got hurt again. They expect him to take a few days off and give it another go next week. Looks like the streak is over. Sorry, this is all untrue, I just wrote it because I felt like pissing somebody off, lol. My apologies go out to all of you for that heart-stopping experience.

GO PHINS

I was starting to see a six in our win column when you said he wasn't playing.

YES! 36 degrees! Then that means that Favre's undefeated record doesn't stand anymore! WAHOO! Just stay at 36 for 2 more hours and all is good. Doesn't Favre have like some record where he is like 43-0 if the game-time temp is below 34 degrees?

Originally posted by breckenridge55
YES! 36 degrees! Then that means that Favre's undefeated record doesn't stand anymore! WAHOO! Just stay at 36 for 2 more hours and all is good. Doesn't Favre have like some record where he is like 43-0 if the game-time temp is below 34 degrees?

hehe weeds is south of Lambeau(½ hour south) , It's actaully 35 and falling fast in Green Bay right now:D

Damn you Breck! I was feeling all giddy inside. You're about as bored and restless as I am. I wish I would have thought of it, haha.

lmao, sorry man. I'm bored too, I can't wait. I'm just as restless. Ah, the intensity I will be at in a couple hours, compared to what I'm like now. Damn, I think I have two totally different personalities. Hey leftcoastphin, let's go run the NYC marathon a couple days late, maybe that will let all of our restlessness out.

I'm tellin you guys -- it was that damnable extra hour we hadda wait during our bye cuzza daylight savings time! I say no more winding the clock back an hour if it falls in our bye week period.

If not for that, we'd be within an hour of tee time right now!

On the other hand, maybe CC to the 2nd power can use it to study the playbook more, ... and Ray can be meditating a lil bit. :)

Back
Top Bottom