impressed by the marked improvement of Vernon Carey | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

impressed by the marked improvement of Vernon Carey

Great article MD!!! 5 STARS! :mdfin:

New offensive line coach Hudson Houck brings his zone-blocking scheme to the Dolphins. Players and coaches have been impressed by the marked improvement of Vernon Carey.
Great to hear that everyone's been impressed with Vernon Carey, but that's only ONE of MANY MANY MANY things that I enjoyed reading in that article. :cooldude:

Yup could this move be a precursor of why Hadnot is now listed as a center? Does this also bode well for McIntosh's recovery at LT?

God the offseason kills me.

Whoever is going to the open sessions better watch and see if Carey is in with the first team or not.

Man, it is around this time of year that I regret living on the West Coast. Of course, I will just go to the gym/bar/beach/outside and look at all the girls and then be happy again. :lol:

That is good to hear about Carey....we used a 1st rounder on him so he has to produce. Sounds like the offensive and defensive schemes are getting great reviews by the players. :)

I'm not buying a bunch of the hype just yet--last I heard at least 3 of the 5 guys every "expert" lists as a "starter" for the o-line didn't pass their conditioning test so I'm still wondering how hard some of these guys work.

If Hadnot and Carey become starters and play well, I think we would have to give kudos to Rick Spielman.

MDFINFAN said:
This is good news pre-pads..now lets hope we're getting to a:

RG=V. carey
C= hadnot

Fins Fans will see overhauled team

Best thing said in it was when JT said they were "re-energized". Altho the jury is still out, it does offer alot of new hope for the team with all the new major changes and not the same ole, same ole for a change.

uncle don said:
I'm not buying a bunch of the hype just yet--last I heard at least 3 of the 5 guys every "expert" lists as a "starter" for the o-line didn't pass their conditioning test so I'm still wondering how hard some of these guys work.
Who didn't pass??

Back
Top Bottom