Impressive talent we can draft in the game last night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Impressive talent we can draft in the game last night

Canadi-Phin

I hate everyone else in the AFC East
Reaction score
Huff played great last night
Griffin was also great
How about the tackles for Texas? Barely heard anything about Rucker or anyone else on the USC DL. Scott is a beast and Blaylock played great.

Bing played very well, hit everything, I wonder how many tackles he and Huff had last night?
Winston Justice had a solid game, no real pressure on Leinart unless there was a blitz
Taitusi Lutui played awesome. If we could get him in the 2nd or 3rd, not sure were he's ranked,he would be a beast of a player at G and move Hadnot to C.
I really liked what I saw in Steve Smith, he was blocking and running some good patterns. He very fast. Would be a great late round pick if he's there.

There was lots more talent in this game but I concentrated on players who we may have a shot on and positions of need for the Phins.

Who impressed who other than the obvious guys? (QBs)

Canadi-Phin said:
Huff played great last night
Griffin was also great
How about the tackles for Texas? Barely heard anything about Rucker or anyone else on the USC DL. Scott is a beast and Blaylock played great.

Bing played very well, hit everything, I wonder how many tackles he and Huff had last night?
Winston Justice had a solid game, no real pressure on Leinart unless there was a blitz
Taitusi Lutui played awesome. If we could get him in the 2nd or 3rd, not sure were he's ranked,he would be a beast of a player at G and move Hadnot to C.
I really liked what I saw in Steve Smith, he was blocking and running some good patterns. He very fast. Would be a great late round pick if he's there.

There was lots more talent in this game but I concentrated on players who we may have a shot on and positions of need for the Phins.

Who impressed who other than the obvious guys? (QBs)

I was impressed by Scott's performance and I think we should get him if we draft a OT. I'd prefer we trade up for Leinart. Young's probably not coming out so the QB's available becomes paper thin meaning we have to trade up if we want a QB anywhere near the 1st round. Other than Justice and Lutui, Texas defenders were in Leinart's face most of the game compared to what Young had. It was like there was no USC DL thanks to that line.

one thing's for sure: don't expect rod wright to be in the first round this year. lutui owned him

Yeah I thought Wright was hurt cause I didn't hear his name the entire night until Fouts mentioned that he doesn't have a tackle yet.

Huff played great, I hope we get him

nick1 said:
Huff played great, I hope we get him

Yea, I noticed that too. ESPN's first mock draft had us taking him at #16 a couple of days ago. I sure wouldn't mind if that's the case. :)

Back
Top Bottom