Impressive, What Really Stands Out is...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Impressive, What Really Stands Out is......

I’m not sure “disinterested“ is a term I would use but I get where youre coming from. I took it more that they left some plays on the field and Tua wasn’t exactly gold and I think they thought the game could get away from them and played a little to cautious or safe if that makes sense.
They were very conservative. I understand it. Tua did enough to put you in position to win, and he's having to make tight-window throws, because Miami WR's don't create much separation. With this group, Miami has to pick its spots a bit. But, the team also made uncharacteristic mistakes and let Ballage run the ball down their throats on one drive.

They were very conservative. I understand it. Tua did enough to put you in position to win, and he's having to make tight-window throws, because Miami WR's don't create much separation. With this group, Miami has to pick its spots a bit. But, the team also made uncharacteristic mistakes and let Ballage run the ball down their throats on one drive.
Yeah that drive drove me ****ing nuts because of who it was

What stands out is Miami is beating teams that they should, competitive with those in the perceived TOP 10.

Still alot of hype for beating a 2 win team tonight.

This was a very workmanlike game.

Donkeys up next?
They may only have 2 wins but they've lost every single game by a TD or less so it's not like they're the 2019 Miami Dolphins in the beginning of the season.

Edit: Well every loss was by a TD or less until they played the team of destiny that is the Miami Dolphins.

They may only have 2 wins but they've lost every single game by a TD or less so it's not like they're the 2019 Miami Dolphins in the beginning of the season.

You and others are missing the point or ignoring it.

Specifically in concerns to Herbert and the Chargers.

LA struggles after half scoring points consistently leading to tight 4th quarters.

Start with KC and look at LA 2nd half scoring the next 3 games. Shoot look at the Vegas game.

Thats their thing right now. It is what it is.

The Chargers dominated the line of scrimmage both defensively and offensively. This is a game that we almost lost if that onside kick was recovered. The defensive play calling in the 4th quarter was........
Not so sure about dominating our OL. Tua had time to throw and Ahmed had a some great holes. As a matter of fact when we were running successfully I woulda ran a bit more than we did.

It woulda felt like a really different season right now if we lost today. We just beat the west coast teams and we had a SD team coming in with some bad luck losses so I think we really wanted this one because we should win it. Winning that game in AZ and then winning this one puts us up. We lose today and we lose that momentum we had
No such thing as bad luck losts, they should not put themselves in that position to begin with. The Bill lost today may be one of very few bad luck losts i saw in last forty years.

The Chargers dominated the line of scrimmage both defensively and offensively. This is a game that we almost lost if that onside kick was recovered. The defensive play calling in the 4th quarter was........
Game wouldn't have been close without the bad snap from Karras that set up the Chargers 1st TD. The game was never in doubt. Had the Dolphins played for TDs instead of going ultra-conservative in the 4th quarter it would have easily been a double digit win. Herbert's garbage time TD just made the final score look like it was a close game.

No such thing as bad luck losts, they should not put themselves in that position to begin with. The Bill lost today may be one of very few bad luck losts i saw in last forty years.
When I say that they had bad luck losses, it’s more about Herbert looking worse in people’s eyes because he gave them leads and the defense coughed them up. But I’ll still say they are not a terrible team and you can’t overlook them on your schedule

How i felt was that if we were pushed tight, we will come up with big defensive play or long drive to win the game. And it did just that.

How i felt was that if we were pushed tight, we will come up with big defensive play or long drive to win the game. And it did just that.
Haha, right. I’m still shell shocked from all the terrible ways we lost over the last 20 years to have the confidence you had there. Yes, I feel different about this regime but for a bit there I thought maybe we could cough this up and come down to earth a bit

When I say that they had bad luck losses, it’s more about Herbert looking worse in people’s eyes because he gave them leads and the defense coughed them up. But I’ll still say they are not a terrible team and you can’t overlook them on your schedule
I still don't get you point. Until today, Herbert was praised like a second coming.

I still don't get you point. Until today, Herbert was praised like a second coming.
I don’t know who was praising him. But he’s a rookie QB who is playing very well for a team not helping him much. People bash him like he sucks and shouldn’t be in this league. These same people are clueless. The kid is in his first year in the big show. Look up Peyton Manning’s stats his first year

And my main point was they were leading in most of these games with 30 points on the board, they were in position to win so not sure what position you’re talking about. The defense failed them at the end of these games.

I don’t know who was praising him. But he’s a rookie QB who is playing very well for a team not helping him much. People bash him like he sucks and shouldn’t be in this league. These same people are clueless.
Really, really....all, I meant all, national talking heads. You are serious? Are you a hidden Chargers fan look for complement?

Really, really....all, I meant all, national talking heads. You are serious?
Dude, you serious? It bothers you that the National pundits were praising him??? they praise even the biggest idiots in this league. Too funny. And anyway, why wouldn’t you praise a kid who’s playing well coming into the game with 17TDs against 5 picks. Yeah, he’s someone we can’t praise in this league. You need to check your hatred for the kid at the door.

Not so sure about dominating our OL. Tua had time to throw and Ahmed had a some great holes. As a matter of fact when we were running successfully I woulda ran a bit more than we did.
Agree, and they only had 3.4 yards per play running

Back
Top Bottom