Impressive, What Really Stands Out is...... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Impressive, What Really Stands Out is......

Nobody saw Tua pull that DK move and run that guy down. That's a leader right there. How many other old vet QBs would have just walked along like "aww crap they're gonna score." Not Tua.

Watching this kid sling the rock, I still can't believe we lucked out and got him. :lol:

Nobody saw Tua pull that DK move and run that guy down. That's a leader right there. How many other old vet QBs would have just walked along like "aww crap they're gonna score." Not Tua.

Watching this kid sling the rock, I still can't believe we lucked out and got him. :lol:
Dude, I’m so glad you brought that up. Tua was clearly outmatched size wise but he still fought to bring him down. Good observation

I still don't get you point. Until today, Herbert was praised like a second coming.

Herbert has his fans here too. They pop up here and there.

Funny thing with this whole debate, I made it prior to tonight....with those Herbert fans.

And I don't put beating a 2-8 team at home on the mantle of great games in Dolphins lore. It was a very business like game, Miami took care of it as such. On to the Donkeys.

Miami seemed relatively disinterested for large chunks of the game. It seemed like a team that knew it was better playing down to the competition but turning it on when it needed to. That's interesting, because the Chargers are more talented overall, but Miami had QB and coaching advantages that the Chargers couldn't overcome.
Interesting observation. Miami has had some fairly easy wins that might have been unexpectedly. Jumping up 14-0 and driving, everything was coming kind of easily.

There were certainly moments where focus wasn't great, the bad snap obviously, which could have been a turning point. I thought the defense was very focused.

With some winnable games ahead, where the Dolphins will be favored, focus has to especially be on point.

The Chargers dominated the line of scrimmage both defensively and offensively. This is a game that we almost lost if that onside kick was recovered. The defensive play calling in the 4th quarter was........
Dominated both lines? They rushed for 99 yards, didn’t have sack, and allowed 2 sacks. They also let Ahmed run for 85 yards and Miami 111 yards overall.

Even if the onside was recovered they still needed the TD and 2 pt just to tie the damn game.

I thought Herbert was solid. He's got a super bright future.
Be careful dude, I agree with you but if you say that around here you may get shot. Thank god it’s an online forum and we don’t have to see each other. God only knows

Crazy to think he suffered such a devastating injury only a year ago, you wouldn't think it watching him play. All the confidence (and ability) in the world. And he's looking better every play

I don’t know who was praising him. But he’s a rookie QB who is playing very well for a team not helping him much. People bash him like he sucks and shouldn’t be in this league. These same people are clueless. The kid is in his first year in the big show. Look up Peyton Manning’s stats his first year

And my main point was they were leading in most of these games with 30 points on the board, they were in position to win so not sure what position you’re talking about. The defense failed them at the end of these games.
Literally everyone I had seen on TV last week was saying Herbert is having a superb year.

Dominated both lines? They rushed for 99 yards, didn’t have sack, and allowed 2 sacks. They also let Ahmed run for 85 yards and Miami 111 yards overall.

Even if the onside was recovered they still needed the TD and 2 pt just to tie the damn game.
Yeah, I didn’t get get his post at all. Made zero sense. It’s like he was watching another team in another game

That play was the most impressive play in his young career.

Yeah, just when it looked like 21-0, the tide turned. Good to see Miami overcame that mistake. Could have been a blowout win instead.

Tua got away with a few throws as well, but overall a nice win. That blocked kick was huge, the running game had some big plays and the defensive game plan and execution were very good.
He sure did. A guy like Tua, though, will learn from that, in spite of the fact he "got away with it". Let us not forget, game 3 as a rookie.

This is a complete team. Coaching, special teams and D have been exceptional and the offense is very effective in the RZ. If we can stay healthy this is definitely a playoff team that no one will want to play in December. I just want to avoid Buffalo in the snow

Back
Top Bottom