In 2000 was the Last Time the San Diego Chargers went undefeated. dolphin related. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In 2000 was the Last Time the San Diego Chargers went undefeated. dolphin related.

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So the San Diego Chargers went 4-0 in the 2000 season. Then they went 1-15 the regular season. So I guess we can only hope the opposite happens in the case of the dolphins.

preseason Ls ans Ws are the most overated stat ever. The final out come means absolutely nothing at all. The first qtr score is more meaningful than final.

The Lions went 4-0 in the preseason before going 0-16 for the regular season

I wonder when was the last time a whole division went a combined 1-15 for a preseason...IF it happened? :ponder:

homerdonut-1.jpg

So the San Diego Chargers went 4-0 in the 2000 season. Then they went 1-15 the regular season. So I guess we can only hope the opposite happens in the case of the dolphins.

You're obsessing on this subject

Teams that struggle during the preaseason, usually do OK, when the regular season starts. It's because, you know the areas that need improvement, before the season starts.

The Bills teams of the early 90s almost never won during the pre-season. They then proceeded to whip all of the other contenders (and pretenders) in the AFC regularly for 4 straight seasons.

Of course, the current Dolphins are hardly worth mentioning in the same breath as those Bills teams.

Last two times the Dolphins went 0-4 in the preseason (or maybe it was winless in the preseason) was 1966 (expansion year) and we finished the regular season 3-11 and 1989 and we finished the regular season 8-8.

Back
Top Bottom