More like writing an article in hindsight, after the fact.Well considering we actually did that, it doesnt seem like speculation lol
Hell yes! Especially if Rosen was the goal. I've been wanting to beat Grier up over this (kidding) . That way, they could have possibly built for Rosen AND OR the 2020 QB.
It was rumored Philly wanted Wilkins. Let's say they give us their second 2nd and a 2020 5th to move up 9 spots.
22. OT Andre Dillard - best pass protector in the draft.
48. OLB Ben Banogu - LB that could fill the Jamie Collins role.
57. Rosen - only trade this pick and keep our 2020 5th.
3rd. WR Hakeem Butler - Value pick in case DeVante bombs or gets injured. Trade down 3 or 4 spots to pick up an extra 6th.
4. S Amani Hooker or CB Isaiah Johnson- Hooker fits that Patrick Chung role that Reshad may not be around long enough to play. CB to maybe push for the #2 CB spot; at worst he's your #5 corner.
5. DE Charles Omenihu - We have nothing at DE so we take someone who was supposed to be a Day 2 pick.
6. RB Travis Homer - I like Homer's upside, blocking, pass-catching, and special teams ability way more than Gaskin's plus he's from the U.
7. FB Chandler Cox
7. OG Alex Bars
That's exponentially better than what we did.