- In one word - feelings on the 2019/2020 Fins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

- In one word - feelings on the 2019/2020 Fins

It's difficult for sure. I'm sure I'm going to have to remind myself several times tomorrow and the rest of the year.
I think the best way to watch this season is to enjoy individual achievements and see how Flores's plan starts to evolve. Even without a lot of wins, are we seeing a more physical team, a more disciplined team, effort is always there etc. Easy to say, but in reality hard to do.

Just an odd year to be a fan. So even in bad years there was always a chance/ come debate... if this and this happens well then maybe.. and if we make a wild card who knows maybe...
this year - no shot- I’m actually rooting for 9-16 but is that rooting? Not sure how its supposed to work. I’m looking it at this season as a 4 month job transfer. Just get through it and get out.
Tua and picks and cap.

I think the best way to watch this season is to enjoy individual achievements and see how Flores's plan starts to evolve. Even without a lot of wins, are we seeing a more physical team, a more disciplined team, effort is always there etc. Easy to say, but in reality hard to do.
It’s just hard to even watch let alone evaluate anything. Maybe X Man at CB you can separate him and watch him grow. But football is a team game.. schemes - zones etc. not easy.

Back
Top Bottom