In Reality This Is Chris Griers First Miami Dolphins Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In Reality This Is Chris Griers First Miami Dolphins Draft

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins have a new head coach and a new assistant general manager and new guy in charge of it all. Chris Grier is running his first draft.

Chris Grier has spent a long time with the Miami Dolphins but this year he will run his first NFL Draft despite being the teams general manager for the last few years. Everything is now in his hands.

https://phinphanatic.com/2019/02/10/reality-chris-griers-first-miami-dolphins-draft/

Maybe his first draft, in which he has final say.

It's impossible to say which players he backed, and which ones he didn't.

Some here think he should have been purged along with the dynamic duo.

I am OK with giving him a shot. Seems like a solid plan so far.

As many have said ( @circumstances @NBP81 @uk_dolfan ) Grier's made his mark on the last three drafts, and that's the reason he's the last man standing from the front office. But this year there will be no difficulty pinning 100% of every draft pick and trade decision on Grier. I feel good that he knows what he's doing. I just hope he doesn't screw it up and draft a QB this year or trade up. That would completely undercut the entire purpose of tanking, and if we don't tank … this becomes just another patch job.

It's amazing how much credit people want to give Grier for any good players(the very few of them)on the team but every bad move we've made is never his fault. Well, I guess this will be the first draft in which nobody can use any more excuses for him if things go wrong.

Back
Top Bottom