In Saban's hands... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In Saban's hands...

PAT13

canadian fin fan
Reaction score
For Brees, I really think it's in Saban's hands. Brees has basically the choice between the Saints ans the Dolphins. There is not doubt in my mind the we can match whatever the Saints can offer him. Saban is very convincing. We saw that last year. It was sure Ricky wouldn't be welcomed in the locker room but Saban convinced everybody that it was good for the team. Also, JT wasn't too please to play in the 3-4 but look what happened. Money will probably be the same from both teams and if I have to bet, I'd definitely go with Saban.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PAT13 said:
For Brees, I really think it's in Saban's hands. Brees has basically the choice between the Saints ans the Dolphins. There is not doubt in my mind the we can match whatever the Saints can offer him. Saban is very convincing. We saw that last year. It was sure Ricky wouldn't be welcomed in the locker room but Saban convinced everybody that it was good for the team. Also, JT wasn't too please to play in the 3-4 but look what happened. Money will probably be the same from both teams and if I have to bet, I'd definitely go with Saban.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Should be in on one of the other 1000 threads about this same subject! Why does everyone WANT to start a thread? Not like we're getting brownie points.:hitself: :deadhorse :moon:

Back
Top Bottom