in search of mature rule abiding board members to help me... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

in search of mature rule abiding board members to help me...

Avalanche of Wins

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
find the software i need to construct sigs for myself and others...anyone with info please post or pm, and please so not post your immature sig pictures here and get my thread locked again

can anyone even tell me how to get the sig in your post i cant figure that out, thats rough

Click on User CP. Click on Edit Signature. find an image you want. type the address inside of these tags:
clear.gif

thank you man, advice from the master. i guess ill figure it out eventually. any tips on which program i can use to create stuff? are there any free ones, i need all the cash i can muster up to buy tickets. thanks guys!

lol actually come to think of it i dont understand what it means to put the adress in the space. what if u wanna upload from your computer, and u have no web adress

its getting me quite aggravated i have to admit. i guess i can forget about making them since i cant even paste one in huh

C&D your last thread was not closed, but simply moved. This forum is a miami dolphins forum and for only miami dolphins related things. Since your last thread had nothing to do with the fins it was moved to a more proper forum by the mods. They do that a lot if they don't feel a thread belongs. This thread may also be moved too because it doesn't relate to the dolphins. Neway, if you check in the site related forum you will find your other thread there(and probably where this one will end up). Just wanted to give you a little heads up.

claytonAndDuper said:
how the hell does skatephin do it

He probably use photo shop or Print Master, there's a number of graphic programs, I use Photo shop by adobe, there's some graphic programs you can use for free from Download.com... Shapekin, copies images from the dolphan sites out there and doctor them up in one of the graphic programs and uploads to this site..a lot of people do it, you can even use powerpoint and save the page as a .gif or .jpeg...it depend on how much you know about using these programs.

I use Photoshop. It is a photo manipulation program. There are demo versions of it out there, but can be rather confusing to operate for the computer novice. Its a very expensive program, but I got a student version.. There is a program called gimpshop that is very similar and free.. Google it up. Anyway, if you want a sig from me just keep an eye out for when the thread opens up again.. it should be opening up for requests soon.. (click the link in my sig.)

sorry abut putting this thread int he wrong site, but im relatively new here and it didnt occur to me to throw it anywhere else. also thanks skape for the info. i guess ill just stick to posting. maybe at some point ill dig up a picture but creating them for "novice" such as myself, doesnt look like its in the cards. good call man, i didnt think it was a big complicated process like it is. thanks guys. later

claytonAndDuper said:
find the software i need to construct sigs for myself and others...anyone with info please post or pm, and please so not post your immature sig pictures here and get my thread locked again

photoshop 9 cs has photoshop and image ready. You can use the image ready cs to make the gif's skape is using. I just downloaded it the other day with the crack. everything is free on the internet, you just have to know where to look. If your lazy you can just steal a pic from the web. :cooldude: you can also download the pdf user manuals and tip guides for free to get up to speed quick.

would one be willing to point someone who doesnt know where to look in the right direction...? it would be appreciated. unfortunetly i have to go to work now, but i figure ill look into it later on this evening. skapes work is dope man.

Back
Top Bottom