In the 3rd round... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In the 3rd round...

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
we need to draft a C, G, S,CB or WR. For C, I wouldn't mind Wilkerson and for WR, I'd like Parrish.

Man... Cody and Barnes are still on the board, as is Blackstock. Our pick is only 20 away.

We could get Miller, Cody, Barnes, Frye, Crowder (bleh), Elton Brown, Adam Terry.

If Adam Terry is still there grab him. A tackle who could move to guard easily and be very productive from day 1

Phins34 said:
McPhearson

We won't use a 3rd round pick to draft a guy who won't play. Not gonna happen! We don't have that luxery.

We need impact players right now. At almost any position. We were 4-12 and we have open spots at almost EVERY position except QB!

I can't believe Justin Miller is still on the board. If he is when we pick again, I am hoping we go for him. But, there is very little they can do to change my feelings of how this draft is going. I am enjoying it.

Justin Miller being available may force us to pick him but not sure if he will last. Dan Cody goes to Baltimore.

MikeO said:
We won't use a 3rd round pick to draft a guy who won't play.

wat do u mean he wont play? if we drafted him and gave him a chance, he will play! the guy is an amazing QB and can scramble. we need a scrambling QB with the crappy o-line we have.

Back
Top Bottom