In Your Face Tua Haters! (In A Word) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In Your Face Tua Haters! (In A Word)

really?? after the last 2 weeks?
yes, really. Youre going to defend your position by saying he has made a few plays under pressure, but give the OL credit, they have been blocking well giving him time to plant and throw, doing what he does best.

Last edited:
Would consider myself a Tua "doubter" to start this season, but I've seen enough to feel like we have finally found our franchise QB. It has been a pleasure watching him lead the team to victories these first few weeks, I'm confident we have our guy. Feels great! Fins up!

Herbert guy here but i am very happy for our success with Tua
Had my doubts but always reiterated that some of his issues last year had to do with lingering injury and very bad offensive coaches
Here's to him!

BTW I would imagine some crowing about the success of Tua also may have labeled J Hurts...meh
Same for Davonta Smith so watch that stone throwing ;)

Herbert guy here but i am very happy for our success with Tua
Had my doubts but always reiterated that some of his issues last year had to do with lingering injury and very bad offensive coaches
Here's to him!

BTW I would imagine some crowing about the success of Tua also may have labeled J Hurts...meh
Same for Davonta Smith so watch that stone throwing ;)
Yea we as fans should try and avoid the traps of putting down comparable players, insisting we came out on top with all our picks. It is possible that we made the right picks and so have others

And as far as Herbert goes, what's not to like about that skillset. But obviously it isn't all about the physical skills to be a great NFL QB, just think of the plethora of examples of top QBs with top notch physical traits that have flamed out. He may turn out to be a great one, but he has yet to prove it with meaningful wins (i.e. playoffs). Jury is still out on him

Last edited:
So this is what it is like to be in love with another man. Enjoy yourselves for now.

gotta be hard on you rooting for the dolphins but against Tua..
it's like hating noah iggy and hoping he drops a pick six. i'm not sure how you can do it.

yes, really. Youre going to defend your position by saying he has made a few plays under pressure, but give the OL credit, they have been blocking well giving him time to plant and throw, doing what he does best.
I just think there are criticisms to make but responding to pressure is definitely not one of them. I agree the O-line makes it possible but Tua has made big time plays in big time moments since he was a freshman in college.

Would consider myself a Tua "doubter" to start this season, but I've seen enough to feel like we have finally found our franchise QB. It has been a pleasure watching him lead the team to victories these first few weeks, I'm confident we have our guy. Feels great! Fins up!

The body of his work has in no doubt proved he is a franchise quarterback even before the season started, but I'd still like him to get a complete season. Anything above 3700 yards consistently and he'd be getting paid on his next contract.

Back
Top Bottom