In Your Face Tua Haters! (In A Word) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In Your Face Tua Haters! (In A Word)

All anybody with eyes had to see just how different the offense was when Bridgewater went in. Slow reads, no snap on the throws, just everything with timing and release nowhere near as good as Tagovailoa. God help us if TT ever goes down for an extended period of time this year.

All anybody with eyes had to see just how different the offense was when Bridgewater went in. Slow reads, no snap on the throws, just everything with timing and release nowhere near as good as Tagovailoa. God help us if TT ever goes down for an extended period of time this year.
I sure hope that Grier trades Teddy before the deadline; I'd rather see Skylar play if Tua goes out.

Im not sure who you are responding to, but he probably isnt worth the time because he is on my ignore list. Aka the Bible of douchebags.
I wasnā€™t sure who he was responding to either but I figured it was someone on my anti-Tua ignore list.

Im an admitted "doubter" but Ill eat crow and say Tua has really stepped up. While I still believe that under pressure, he still has work to do, give the OL some major credit as they are doing what they need to do in order to give Tua time to work and exercise his talent, which is accuracy. Some of the throws in the last few games have been nothing short of amazing. Im not ready to anoint him as Marino, but Tua has really taken another step forward and admittedly I was upset when it seemed he may be out of the game after that cheap shot by Milano. This team has no chance is Bridgewater comes in to win that game. Props to Tua, crow eaten.

Sorry but you got to be fair and neutral and not be a dick one way or the other. Reminds me of the Henne, Tannehill stuff of yesteryear. This thread is trash trying to instigate ****.

Edit: I guess I'd approve of said thread ( not that anyone cares ) if it detailed that it's directed towards the media etc. And not towards hate against our own fans, especially here.

Im an admitted "doubter" but Ill eat crow and say Tua has really stepped up. While I still believe that under pressure, he still has work to do, give the OL some major credit as they are doing what they need to do in order to give Tua time to work and exercise his talent, which is accuracy. Some of the throws in the last few games have been nothing short of amazing. Im not ready to anoint him as Marino, but Tua has really taken another step forward and admittedly I was upset when it seemed he may be out of the game after that cheap shot by Milano. This team has no chance is Bridgewater comes in to win that game. Props to Tua, crow eaten.
really?? after the last 2 weeks?

Watching the media reaction. Still getting some dislike and lots of "Ravens and Bills are still better than our team" etc etc. It's almost Comical now how these pundits cling on to their bias. šŸ˜‚ Some are even deflecting and more interested in Florida heat and Miami not following head injury protocol.

Back
Top Bottom