Incog Accused Of Racial Slur Today By Ngakoue | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incog Accused Of Racial Slur Today By Ngakoue

I just think it's completely bizarre that you would try to shame the guy publicly for saying something and then not only refuse to say what was actually said, but also claim you couldn't really remember? If it just happened 24 hours ago and you decided to call the guy out publicly for saying it, surely you remember what he said?

I think you’re giving the wrong person the benefit of the doubt. Why hasn’t Incognito refuted the claim yet? Is he worried there’s audio, considering this was a playoff game?

I hate these debates but I think this is BS and agree with DJW 100%. First off where I find a huge disconnect in this story is how can a player say racial slurs to one player and not have anyone else, including his own teammates, hear it and be offended by it. Did Richie whisper this to Ngakoue in a loud football stadium? His teammate Dion Dawkins has said this is absolutely not true and I'd imagine he'd also be offended if it was.

The media will run with this though, because that's what they do. Why not post the claim and Dion Dawkins refute together, Oh that's no fun. Love the fact that Ngakoue was so offended he forgot what Richie said lol! He's getting murdered on Twitter for not being able to back up his story, but let's believe him :rolleyes:.

I posted the OP as news w/o editorial comment. I would not put this past Incog, but agree with those who say that if true, he'd remember the slur per se, and teammates and opposing players would have also heard it. So there's a credibility gap at play here. I suspect Richie was getting under Ngakoue's skin or they were taunting each other and one or both may have ventured beyond the borders of propriety.

We sure could have used Incog these last few years - just like the Ravens benefited from Ray Lewis, and I kind of admired him for going the nuclear option by revealing all the texts even though he knew they'd put him in as bad a light as they did outing Martin's douchebaggery. Martin's mama tried to play the race card by releasing one text out of context - little did she know how badly it would backfire and reflect on her own POS son.

Last edited:
I posted the OP as news w/o editorial comment. I would not put this past Incog, but agree with those who say that if true, he'd remember the slur per se, and teammates and opposing players would have also heard it. So there's a credibility gap at play here. I suspect Richie was getting under Ngakoue's skin or they were taunting each other and one or both may have ventured beyond the borders of propriety.

We sure could have used Incog these last few years - just like the Ravens benefited from Ray Lewis, and I kind of admired him for going the nuclear option by revealing all the texts even though he knew they'd put him in as bad as they did outing Martin's douchebaggery. Martin's mama tried to play the race card by releasing one text out of context - little did she know how badly it would backfire and reflect on her own POS son.

Incognito got a raw deal out that whole mess.

Bottom line is, do I believe Incognito said something really nasty and offensive? Yes.

Do I believe that the guy can't remember what Richie said that pissed him off so much? No.

Just a weird ass situation.

Bottom line is, do I believe Incognito said something really nasty and offensive? Yes.

Do I believe that the guy can't remember what Richie said that pissed him off so much? No.

Just a weird *** situation.

Yeah whats the point of even bringing it out to the public?

There might be some merit to Locke's suggestion that Tom Coughlin and Doug Marrone asked him to keep things chill until the Jaguars season is over. I think we're going to find out if that's the case in about three days here. :cool:

There might be some merit to Locke's suggestion that Tom Coughlin and Doug Marrone asked him to keep things chill until the Jaguars season is over. I think we're going to find out if that's the case in about three days here. :cool:

That's the only logical explanation for this. I'm sure incognito prolly said something horrible and im sure they were both chirping all game.

Back
Top Bottom