Incredible Article On ESPN Written By Ricky Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incredible Article On ESPN Written By Ricky Williams

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm not exactly sure what to say about the article except, READ IT! The way he's talking now, he sounds as though he's ready to try to carry this team to the Super Bowl on sheer will power alone; WOW! I for one am about to burst waiting for opening day- less than one week! (Man that's a lot of exclamation marks ;) )

Ricky's Article

:D

I don't know about you...but NOW i am pumped...:evil:

You can`t put that article into words. At least I can`t. Suffice it to say, it made my day. Man, I`m stoked!

Man that got me fired up!! Look out Detroit!! My two favorite quotes:

"The environment here has helped me a lot. In New Orleans, we go to the playoffs and we get to be grand marshals at Mardi Gras. Here they're booing the team during the playoffs. They're tired of 11-5 in Miami,......"

"The defense is insanely competitive. The other day we scored on them at the end of a 9 p.m. practice, and they started yelling and cursing at the coaches for another try. "

:lol::lol:

great article

you cannot ask for 2 better pairs of teammates on O and D than Jay and Ricky and JT and Zach.

Jay and Ricky seem so different but they are really just incredibly intelligent, highly motivated, professional athletes. Everytime I hear or read anything from either of them, I just respect them more. Of course, I like Ricky's taste in music better- I think - what does Jay listen to...

run ricky run........................

unfortunately, our offensive line may put him into a deperession NO drug or therapist will be able to bring him out of.

what i hope ricky learns is that he doesn't have to carry the team. that is a tall order to fullfill, for any player, on any team. it usually ends up disasterous.

ricky could be setting himself up for to many dangerous peaks and valley's emotionally.

i hope the coaches read this article and re direct some of his refreshing enthusiasm.

HAVE WE SIGNED BEN COLEMAN YET?

" People have made fun of me and made me self-conscious about talking so softly, for example, but I accept that as who I am and I'm not changing it for anybody. "

Another #34 Walter Payton talked softly and carried a BIG stick, nobody made fun of Payton. Ricky needs to do the same.

This is an amazing story. I feel 100% better about him and this trade after reading this and I hope as many people as possible read his article.

I think a sleeping giant has just been awakened and we as fans can sit back and enjoy the carnage week after week!

:up: go Ricky!!!!!!!!!!!

The HB makes the OL, you'll see...

Originally posted by clayton83
unfortunately, our offensive line may put him into a deperession NO drug or therapist will be able to bring him out of.

what i hope ricky learns is that he doesn't have to carry the team. that is a tall order to fullfill, for any player, on any team. it usually ends up disasterous.

ricky could be setting himself up for to many dangerous peaks and valley's emotionally.

i hope the coaches read this article and re direct some of his refreshing enthusiasm.

HAVE WE SIGNED BEN COLEMAN YET?

Choking in New Orleans?

He calls that choking??? Well we can only hope he should 'choke' so well in Miami ;)

Ok, I'll be the stupid one here.

But what I see is good things from Jay and Ricky. I know we all see that, but my reason is a tad different.

I see a common factor between them. They both know they can do better. They know the past is a benchmark and thats what they're going to use.

Ricky is trying to prove to himself, not us, that he can do it. That's where you'll see him with all of his second efforts during runs. He WANTS it for himself. That's the gift we'll get.

Jay, knowing now he has a running back and receivers, is just going to smile his ass off. Why? Because he know's Norv is da man. Norv is going to make that offense work, whether they want it to or not. Norv will use the talents they have, not the talents they should have.

Put that all together and I'm happy, except with our lines. I'm still scared about that.

:goof:

Wow .........If he brings that type of attitude doesn't matter who is blocking for him even if its Buffalo line.....:happydrin :drinkers: :band: :D

superb article . very well written. don't worry about the offensive line. This is a totally different team.. nails , perry healthy, dixon almost 100% we were worse last year and still went 11-5 in chan's vanilla offense.......

norv will keep people guessing all game long..... ricky thought he sucked and his numbers would have been phin records......

great great article. this man is VERY VERY smart........

i Pray for incredible health this year for the miami dolphins and some unconditional support from the fans... that is a difficult one.

clayton 83 you are lost about the offensive line.. we have a solid defense and a superb offensive cordinator. Norv will find weaknesses in a defense and exploit it. Ricky may have to catch 70 balls out in the flat or screens to make this line work but so what... we may throw 50 passes to tight ends and fulbacks..

totally different offensive game plan...... just wait and let things unfold........Norv wants a head coaching job agains. He will attempt to continue his excellent streak of being able to run the football. you think san diego had a great line last year...........

this offense has ricky, mcmicheal , nails, second year chambers a healthier dixon and ruddy and gadsden... we were beat up bad last year with injuries......... konrad was not a part of the offense......i love the potential of this offense to be better then last year............

I AM VERY EXCITED about sunday afternoon and if we get by the jets in a few weeks, i will be dancing in the streets baby...........

I'M PUMPED KICK THE DARN THING OFF ALREADY. I like the quote where Ricky Said," This team knows how to win, that's all they do here."

1 losing season in 19 years!!

Back
Top Bottom