Indy 500 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Indy 500

ThunderCane

CANE NATION
Reaction score
Sunday, May 30 - 88th Indianapolis 500-Mile Race

http://www.indy500.com/stats/

1. Who is your pick to win?

2. Other than your pick to win, who in the top 10 has the best chance to win?

3. The lowest starting position to win the race was 28th. Happen 2 times Ray Harroun(1911) and Louis Meyer(1936). Who is your pick to be the dark horse, a driver starting out side the top 10?

My picks:
1. Starting 8th H. Castroneves car #3

2. Starting 5th T. Kanaan car #11

3. Starting 13th S. Dixon car #1

Well Woody1351, it seems like you and I are the only ones that really cared about race.

B. Rice won from the poll...to be honest I was supprised the young guy did it. I am happy for him.

T. Kanaan came in second, which was my second puck to win...but ut was not even close.

Other than that we both were off...I still can't believe people don't love the Indy 500. I grew up with it as a tradition to watch on Memorial Day weekend.

I grew up watching it, my mom is from indiana so thats what we would do....

I like the IRL more than Nascar (bleck)

NASCAR is all right...would be better with out Earnhart fans. LOL

I love Formual One, it is a shame the races are mostly running in the early mornings here. But I always catch the replays.
I think Schumacher is the best race car driver in the world hands down. You put him anything with wheels on it and he will win.

i dont like the IRL that much but i like the indy 500. my dad and i watch it every yr. i hate F1 its and boring. i won tickets to the indy F1 race last yr and gave them away bc i didnt wanna drive 4 hrs to see it. schmacker is a good driver but he has the best equipment, so he is the best. he is the best open wheel driver in the world. i dont think you can say anyone is the best racer bc it is two different style of cars that and nascar, so i dont think you can compare. nascar is the best. its always exciting, theres bumping and banging cars going 190 bumper to bumper. also i think it is more competative than F1, IRL and CART( are they still going), almost every car has the chance to win the race, its very equal and the best drivers and crews come out on top. GO Jr.

Back
Top Bottom