Indy inquiring about Ricky | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Indy inquiring about Ricky

PhinGeneral said:
Of course there's interest in Ricky. His salary is cap friendly, he was a good soldier for the entire year, and Miami has their future in Ronnie Brown. However, I don't know how people think that having an interest automatically means bidding war, especially for someone who's one strike away from a year's suspension. If I'm a GM looking for a RB, I'd probably have interest too. It doesn't mean I'm going to want to give up a lot for him, or that I would even entertain getting into a bidding war.

Nothing may very well come from all this but the Colts need, for example, will be huge, replacing James. Trading one player or even a couple of picks is not exactly selling the farm. Ditka did that when he traded the whole draft to swap spots with the Skins to draft Ricky. The funniest thing about that deal was that the Skins got their man they wanted all along anyway in Champ Bailey. The # of serious teams after him will dictate a bidding war tho.

Saban will make it hard on Indy to get RW!! hes prob say gimme your 1st or 2nd !! That is Whhy i love Saban he will make you sweat if you want a caliber player like Ricky

dominizzo said:
Saban will make it hard on Indy to get RW!! hes prob say gimme your 1st or 2nd !! That is Whhy i love Saban he will make you sweat if you want a caliber player like Ricky

He did get a 2nd for Surtain LY. He could get at least a 1st or more for Ricky.

Back
Top Bottom