Infirmary Report from Week 16 (Miami Dolphins) per CBS Sports | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Infirmary Report from Week 16 (Miami Dolphins) per CBS Sports

It's a matter of degree. FH has seen posters say there are only 4-5 guys who will start next year or the team is still a dumpster fire. I disagree. To beat a dead horse, all 32 teams have a LOT of average players starting. Miami has a LOT of average players. The problem in Miami (and all bad teams) isn't average players, it's those in the bottom 10 at their position.
I'm not arguing Miami has as much talent as anyone, but this seeming myth other teams have 22 HOFrs blinds them to the reality of what a talented team is.
Yeah, I'm not one of the ones who thinks that or ever said it. I'm just saying that even with Tunsil, Stills, Minkah, Kenyan, et. al. we were a bottom tier squad talent-wise in the NFL.

Here's a strange thought...Maybe guys are undersized for the positions they're playing due to the state of our current roster and as a result are getting hurt playing out of position.
imo a lot of these guys have not been in our system from the get, the offseason and training camp that is, guys coming in off the street or from other teams we really don’t know how well conditioned they have been over the last 9 months

Back
Top Bottom