Information on Images in Signatures | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Information on Images in Signatures

DolFan31

aka FinSane
Reaction score
Images in signiture

Can anyone please tell me how to adjust the size of an image in my sig? :confused:

First you must save the image locally (to your computer) and then resize it. You can use this free program to do it.

For further information on signatures, you can also refer to this thread.

FYI - it appears that the image in your sig is not valid (i.e....the link lead me to an error page).

Muck, excellent sugestion. It was pretty easy to do. I recommend everyone having troubles with pixel sizes to download the image resizer.

First get the address (URL) of the picture: right click on the pic, then click on properties

Then copy and paste:
clear.gif

example:
clear.gif

But leave no spaces in between^^^^^^

Here's how it would look

clear.gif

I hope I explained it ok. Also, remember the pic has to be from a website, not from your hard drive.

You can also upload to your photo gallery and link from there.....the same way it's been explained....

You'll be amazed at how dumb you feel when you realize how easy it truly is. I had the same problem when I first started, now i'm able to change my sig no prob. You'll get there, goodluck. :up:

I know I am going to sound like an idiot but I am having a rough time trying to get a picture in my signature. I got a picture to come up once but it was way smaller than the picture I want in my sig. Now I can't get any pictures to show in my sig all I ever get is a link. Can some give me a hand? Thanks.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom