Injured Allen criticizes Bowen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Injured Allen criticizes Bowen

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Ray Allen thinks Bruce Bowen uses his hands too much on defense and the Seattle guard doesn't appreciate the way his San Antonio counterpart jostles him on the way up the court.

"We've all seen what he does out there on the basketball floor," Allen said Monday.

Allen will be a game-time decision for Game 2 of Seattle's Western Conference playoff series against San Antonio on Tuesday night after spraining his ankle in the Spurs' 103-81 win in Game 1. And while Allen wouldn't come out and directly blame Bowen for the injury, his frustration with the physical style of play was apparent.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/basketball/nba/specials/playoffs/2005/05/09/allen.bowen.ap/index.html

As a former member of the Miami Heat, I resent that remark towards Bruce. He is NOT a dirty player.

clear.gif

Muck said:
As a former member of the Miami Heat, I resent that remark towards Bruce. He is NOT a dirty player.

clear.gif

Two many Bruce Lee movies for him!

"Same old Bruce," Allen told the Seattle Times. "I got caught on his foot and it just turned. He's good for that. He's done that before."

Back
Top Bottom