Injuries sideline four Dolphins DBs, WR Booker, DT Traylor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Injuries sideline four Dolphins DBs, WR Booker, DT Traylor

TotoreMexico

Member of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
DAVIE – The Dolphins may have to play Sunday at Indianapolis without several members of a secondary that faces the daunting task of trying to slow red-hot Colts quarterback Peyton Manning.

Free safety Renaldo Hill and cornerback Andre' Goodman were both sidelined for Wednesday's practice with arm injuries, while dime safety Travares Tillman sat out with an undisclosed ailment. The Dolphins also have signed an unidentified replacement for cornerback Eddie Jackson, who suffered a season-ending knee injury in Monday's 13-10 loss to the visiting New York Jets.

The rash of injuries also prompted the Dolphins to re-sign safety Jack Hunt to their practice squad.

Indianapolis will enter Sunday's game with the NFL's second-ranked pass offense (268.4-yard average). In the past two games, Manning has completed 50 of 63 passes for 487 yards with seven touchdowns and no interceptions.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...fins,0,1054655.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Scary stuff our secondary against Peyton with a hot hand. Too bad Mularky won't let Ronnie run against the worst run-D in the league either, we might actually have a chance if Mularky wasn't so anti-run oriented.

Holy **** we are screwed.
It will be a hell of a test for Jason Allen.

well great balls of fire !
it looks like mr mcmichael and mr lemon may have to carry the load and truthfuly i think they can and i think those two dynamoes should have a break out game but i am verry afraid mularkey will screw this up as well but not to worry ronnie and company might give us a good performance its the oline and secondary that i fear will be the evil of all errors

We will get to see some more Jason Allen this week and hopefully they will give Ronnie the rock to run over Indy's "D" and to keep their offense off the field.

This isn't that bad. The game doesn't matter for Miami. It would be a great chance to start some young guys. Cleo Lemon is getting the start. Why not put Jason Allen in there starting at safety instead of Hill? And Daniels can start for Goodman. They might surprise everyone with their young talent.

Back
Top Bottom