Injury Report #1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Injury Report #1

Dolphins' Surtain undergoes surgery on finger

from http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/ap/20011217/ap-dolphins-surtain.html

this would be a huge loss if Pat cannot play at near 100% since our D needs to play great and dominate or we will lose to the Pats.

also see Dolphins’ Patrick Surtain Undergoes Surgery

Dolphins starting cornerback Patrick Surtain had surgery Monday to stabilize a fracture of his left little finger.

The 25-year-old Surtain was injured during Miami's 21-0 loss at San Francisco on Sunday. The four-year veteran from Southern Mississippi has 49 tackles and one interception this season.

Team officials said Surtain might play against New England on Saturday.

i guess............

you're running this thread yourself!:lol:

no, i really don't want to see ogden either, but if gadsden doesn't play................:(

Re: i guess............

Originally posted by dolfan06
you're running this thread yourself!:lol:

maybe we need an injury update section on the main site since it is not really a threaded discussion

I have read that Gadsden will start in addition to Surtain. They are saying that they will tape his fingers together an put a soft cast on the fingers only. Dave has stated that it should not hinder his catching abilities.

In addition, I have also heard that Chambers will start on Saturday!

nah!

maybe we need an injury update section on the main site since it is not really a threaded discussion

thats just another area we have to go to. i kinda like the trivia questions on here too!;)

Re: nah!

thats just another area we have to go to. i kinda like the trivia questions on here too!;)
Ok dude, here's one for ya, from your generation too. Name 3 bands Eric Clapton has been in.:cool:

i meant football trivia...............

Ok dude, here's one for ya, from your generation too. Name 3 bands Eric Clapton has been in.

i never really cared for clapton anyway, never really got into bands either. maybe when kenny rodgers was with the eagles, but not much else!;)

Re: i meant football trivia...............

i never really cared for clapton anyway, never really got into bands either. maybe when kenny rodgers was with the eagles, but not much else!;)

Oh hell...Here we go again :rolleyes:

what...............?

Oh hell...Here we go again

39 posts trivia questions, i wanted the trivia questions here, and jaydog thought i meant any trivia, whats wrong with that!:confused:

I thought Kenny Rogers was the dumb-ass pitchers that the Mets dumped ;) :lol:

I was referring to this Rock vs Country battle we had on here before...Why when you said something about Kenny Rodgers (country) to his question on Eric Clapton (Not country) I was like..Here we go again :p I hope you guys don't get into that debate again..It was worthless..:goof:

Back
Top Bottom