Injury Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Injury Report

Better drafting and coaching? Maybe 5 years ago...

I think it was implied that we need to improve on what was taking place 4,5, 6+ years ago.

Not so much of an indictment of the current brain trust although hard to believe we didn't draft a single OL this year.

Next year should be fun when we draft 2 OL, 2 DL and 2 LB's.

Good to hear Parker should be good to go. Hope he’s 100% and nothing less or else he may not be as effective

We really need Sitton for this game... but is it worth him getting hurt seriously? Idk how well the OL can handle the jets front seven

Parker lol! This guy isn’t suiting up Sunday. He will stub his toe and break it getting out of bed. Bitch made!

Jets look good. I saw Neville Hewitt on their report. He was an UDFA for us the same year as Hull, right? Glad he is still in the league.
I always worry about hamstring injuries and we have two. Do we know anything about Sitton?

And the Jets' injury report?

Also keep on mind that they told us the injury to Tannehill was not as bad as first feared and we all know how that turned out. I doubt Sitton will miss 2 years but I am worry. At this point he is our best O-lineman

This was live an hour ago. Anyone concerned about Denny, Rizzi doesnt seem to be.

For some reason when you start video it jumps to the half way point. The beginning is Rizzi.

Darren Rizzi says we have 4 long snappers, 3 behind John Denny. Marquis Gray was our 4th / Smythe / ?

Darren tells a funny Jason Taylor story regarding JT being a back up long snapper in 2010. (Start it at 12:30) A good laugh.

First half of this video is Darren Rizzi,second half is Matt Burke

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom