Input Needed: Sell Items For Less? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Input Needed: Sell Items For Less?

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Boxes are getting stacked in my very tiny 9x9 room, and I'm running out of space. Additionally, I need more space to start making room for stuff I need when I move out when I go to either UF of UCF.

Anyways, what I'm getting to is that I would like to get all of "last years merchandise" out of here. In some ways, the merchandise wasn't as big as a sell as I thought it would be. For this upcoming season, I believe I've thought of some more ideas that should sell better.

So, depending on the input of the premium members, I would like to sell this merchandise BELOW cost. Getting some money for the shirts and window decals would be better than receiving nothing at all.

Shirts: $6.00, $7.00 for XXL. Postage included.

Window decals: $2.50

If using PayPal, a fee of $.50 should be applied to the shirts, and $.25 should be applied to the decals.

Please let me know if you approve/disapprove. Input is welcome.

Thank you,
Andrew Tatum

I think you should sell them a little above cost. There is no reason you shouldn't be making a little money off of this. However, if you need to get rid of them, I guess selling them below cost is not a bad idea. Anything you don't sell you can give away with contests and such......

Baz is right. At the very least sell them at cost so you don't lose anything.

Back
Top Bottom