Inside Dolphins Summer Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Inside Dolphins Summer Camp

thebigshow405

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It has been mentioned that NFL Network was in discussions with the Miami Dolphins about using them as the team this year to go behind the scenes and into their training camp like they did last year with the Jaguars. If any of you have NFL Network you know what I'm talking about- its a fun show to watch. Given Saban's privacy policy, though, I highly doubt he would allow this. But how cool would it be if he did? Being able to see the players training, seeing our new rookies working out, seeing SABAN RUN A PRACTICE...... Would you all be against it or welcome it? Im sure it has to be some sort of a distraction, and those are the last things we need. What do ya think?

I doubt that Saban would want people to follow him through TC. I mean he even said no to being miked up this season, so i doubt he would allow that.

I'd go crazy if the dolphins were featured in that show.

I've been watching it since they Ravens were on it.

It's basically the same thing as the Hardknocks show, which was on HBO a few years ago.

Yes he would he did that very same thing on sunshine network with the tigers. Man he sure knows his stuff giving hell to corey webster who at that time was supposedly the best player on the team. It was like saban knew he was not going to have the stellar year everybody thought he would have. He kept telling him "you need to concentrate more on the ball corey" in regards to bump and run coverage. I can tell having saban is going to ignite our cornerbacks game even if for one last year.:(

thebigshow405 said:
It has been mentioned that NFL Network was in discussions with the Miami Dolphins about using them as the team this year to go behind the scenes and into their training camp like they did last year with the Jaguars. If any of you have NFL Network you know what I'm talking about- its a fun show to watch. Given Saban's privacy policy, though, I highly doubt he would allow this. But how cool would it be if he did? Being able to see the players training, seeing our new rookies working out, seeing SABAN RUN A PRACTICE...... Would you all be against it or welcome it? Im sure it has to be some sort of a distraction, and those are the last things we need. What do ya think?

That would be awesome. I watch the Jags Training Camp just to see them play the Dolphins for for like five minutes....And because i like to see that skinny bald guy slap John Henderson.

Last edited by a moderator:
dolfan_101 said:
That would be awesome. I watch the Jags Training Camp just to see them play the Dolphins for for like five minutes....And because i like to see that skinny bald guy slap Marcus Stroud.

Hahah, That would be John Henderson, but close enough.... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom