"Inside" Info on Daunte's Knee | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Inside" Info on Daunte's Knee

which could also explain having a slash player in Vick to take some snaps here and there.

I think what you will see is Daunte not running as much and we will be using all kinds of plays with the whole gang involved so we keep him fresh. The steelers game is a chancy thing if DC is not 100%. I actually could see a QB controversy started by the media which really wont be one but Harrington will be expected to go at a moments notice. We will keep the Steel curtain guessing.

Take this for what it's worth. I've never posted any "Inside" information but there are few people in this world that I trust more than the friend it came from.

Well.... that's good.... I think?

STANK-STASH said:
Take this for what it's worth. I've never posted any "Inside" information but there are few people in this world that I trust more than the friend it came from.

Well.... that's good.... I think?

LOL!:lol: Yeah, I can see where that would leave some doubt. OKay, I'll rephrase that. There isn't anyone in the world that I trust more then my friend Mike. There are people I trust just as much, but they are few. He's been one of my best friends since I was in the 7th grade (almost 20 years) and he's never been one to make up this kind of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom