Inside information on who 49ers will draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Inside information on who 49ers will draft

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just the other day, I saw a local new channel interview 49ers coach Mike Nolan.

When asked what he will do in this years draft, he commented that they are looking to trade up..

When all the laughing stopped.. which took all of.... 3 seconds... Nolan pretty much said they are looking for a QB and its hard to choose between Rodgers and Alex Smith..

My guess is Rodgers but only because Nolan spent more time explaining his pro's..

He also went on to say that which ever team drafts Rodgers and Smith, both will be getting a NFL starter in the next couple of years..

if he said he was choosing between Brock Berlin and Chris Rix would you believe him?

He may well be telling the truth, or smokescreening and they draft Edwards or Williams.

Yeah, you never know if anyone is telling the truth. But on the other hand, they have the first pick so they don't have to be secret to save a certain player for themselves.

Jeep said:

When asked what he will do in this years draft, he commented that they are looking to trade up..

When all the laughing stopped.. which took all of.... 3 seconds... Nolan pretty much said they are looking for a QB and its hard to choose between Rodgers and Alex Smith..

My guess is Rodgers but only because Nolan spent more time explaining his pro's..

He also went on to say that which ever team drafts Rodgers and Smith, both will be getting a NFL starter in the next couple of years..

"Inside" information implies that you know something that millions of other people don't about the specified subject. I just thought I'd explain that to you.

Jeep said:

:sleep:

Jeep said:

I agree that it is most likely Rodgers than Smith because, like you said, he's been selling Rodgers for a couple of months now. No other position makes sense to draft in the first couple of picks, since the draft is deep in RBs this year.

Why would the #1 smokescreen to hide intentions of picking a different player first?

finsnchips said:
if he said he was choosing between Brock Berlin and Chris Rix would you believe him?

He may well be telling the truth, or smokescreening and they draft Edwards or Williams.

No chance they go Wr, teams distort the truth but they don't lie

South Florida said:
Why would the #1 smokescreen to hide intentions of picking a different player first?

That is an excellent question. The only thing I can think of is if they want to create more interest in trading up to the number 1 spot. They would have no reason to say QB and then draft WR though.

Good info...theres no need to get on somebody for posting this. there was really need for an explanation of what inside info is? cmon already

NJ_Fin_Fan said:
"Inside" information implies that you know something that millions of other people don't about the specified subject. I just thought I'd explain that to you.

Some of you guys are just pricks

Obviously San Fran wants to trade their pick. I really dont think theyll take Aaron Rodgers with the #1 pick even if they stay with it, they may need a QB but #1 picks dont come around every day and I cant see any team using the #1 overrall pick on such an average prospect like Rodgers (thats right I said it). He might turn out to be an ok starting QB in the NFL, but lets be honest does he really look like a pro bowl QB? I dont think so. Seems like a smoke screen to me. This is bad for the Fins though because with the top 3 teams wanting to trade out their pick its going to lessen the value of the picks.

Back
Top Bottom