"Inside Jags Training Camp" Last Night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Inside Jags Training Camp" Last Night

Dredd1050

A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS
Reaction score
Did anyone see it last night? One of the DB's for Jax went out with the punter and bought a "white guy" wardrobe from the Harley Davidson Shop.

It consisted of a jean shirt, blue jeans, black leather chaps and a black leather vest.

He had to wear it to the practice complex and when he was walking in, one of the coaches said "Hey, did you get that outfit from Ricky Williams?" I was laughing my a$$ off. You KNOW everyone in the league thinks that RW is a flake and a moron. Kind of embarrassing to the Dolphins, but it was still a funny line.

_dan24 said:
What channel station are these on? I heard they were doing one in Miami?
The NFL Network. They've been following the Jaguars throughout all of their training camps and pre-season. I think what you heard about the Phins doing a show is that there have been talks to make a 24 hour tv station devoted to them.

BTW-I did see last nights show and thought it was hilarious.

Dredd1050 said:
Did anyone see it last night? One of the DB's for Jax went out with the punter and bought a "white guy" wardrobe from the Harley Davidson Shop.

It consisted of a jean shirt, blue jeans, black leather chaps and a black leather vest.

He had to wear it to the practice complex and when he was walking in, one of the coaches said "Hey, did you get that outfit from Ricky Williams?" I was laughing my a$$ off. You KNOW everyone in the league thinks that RW is a flake and a moron. Kind of embarrassing to the Dolphins, but it was still a funny line.
I caught it.
I found Hugh Douglas getting owned on the field more amusing though. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom