INT fletcher! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

INT fletcher!

a sack and an int. for one of our question marks....good news eh?

Every dog has his day..... becareful of praise

It was great to hear that Fletcher made some plays, but i would feel a whole lot better if he would have stepped in front of a pass or made a great play on a ball, but we will take what ever we can get.

I'm guessing that you guys didn't watch the game........He got beat couple of time and that INT was him being in the right place(The ball was tipped by the receier and Fletcher happen to be behind him.)..

i'm guessing, you didn't read my post!

Originally posted by minus
I'm guessing that you guys didn't watch the game........He got beat couple of time and that INT was him being in the right place(The ball was tipped by the receier and Fletcher happen to be behind him.)..
:rolleyes: ;)

You knw the answer to that by some...

Originally posted by inFINSible
a sack and an int. for one of our question marks....good news eh?

... he only did that against the Texans, so it doesn't matter. :)

I don't agree with that, but I sure know someone will say it eventually.

Oliver...

When did he get beat?

... they sure didn't mention that on Radio, and Mad Dog is no Fletcher fan.

Oliver...

So did the whole secondary get beat..thank God for penalties..the whole secondary seem a little shaky tonight..they can't play that way against the JETs..

ya know! u guys are starting to wear me down on fletcher! fletcher did real well. u know who sucked? i bet u dont even know who really sucked do you? i bet none of ya know! ill give you a hint..he wears #31!

Back
Top Bottom